***Please note you must be a Canadian resident and live in Canada to be considered for this position**
Swagman was one of the first companies worldwide to design and market a hitch style bike rack. Over the years, that small bike rack company based in the Okanagan Valley of British Columbia grew to include numerous other ground breaking designs in the North American Bicycle, RV and Automobile markets. Swagman has introduced numerous products and technologies that breathed new life into the brand. Swagman’s success is also greatly tied to the feedback of numerous Brand Ambassadors, Key Athletes, Retailers, Swagman Staff, and the numerous men and women who regularly use, test, and participate in the development and long term use of Swagman products. Look for many other exciting and innovative products coming in 2019 and beyond.
Swagman is looking to add to our team, we are searching for the ideal candidate to fill an opening as an E-Commerce/Marketing Manager.
The position is based out of Penticton, BC, Canada.
You will help in the creation, implementation and management of digital content and strategy. You will be responsible for achieving excellence in sales through effective management of product, technology, marketing and fulfillment best aligned with our e-commerce partners’ strengths and assets. You will be an excellent communicator that is comfortable participating business strategy discussions, collaborating with a high performance team. You are an established sales/marketing t professional with experience in the digital, e commerce and marketing channels. You have developed and have a strong background and success in the sales and marketing areas and are looking for a fresh new challenge and a way to merge your professional productive energy with your personal outdoor passions.
What defines you:
• A high energy go-getter, someone that loves a challenge!
• You live for the thrill of a fast-paced work environment, but maintain a high level of attention to detail.
• You are a problem solver, but are not afraid to ask for assistance.
• You are likely athletic and enjoy working in an industry of healthy living.
Your role in more detail:
• Manage all day-to-day e-commerce account operations.
• Utilizing Pay Per Click, Search Engine Marketing techniques and Search Engine Optimization to maximize the exposure of our brand.
• Comfortable working within popular E-Commerce platforms such as Shopify
• Quickly establish lasting and meaningful relationships with our senior e-commerce partners.
• Identify, qualify and acquire appropriate online accounts to drive revenue growth.
• Work with Director of Sales to develop a strategic plan and implement digital content to drive increased traffic to all our points of contact (website, social media platforms).
• Analyze data, trends and key consumer behaviors and make fact-based recommendations and have used techniques such as A/B testing to help drive revenue.
• Stay up-to-date on e-commerce new tools and best practices for online growth opportunities in a sustainable manner.
• Manage all aspects of e-commerce store and update and fulfill sales in Shopify
• Ensure successful execution of marketing strategies and online partnerships and promotions.
• Provide recommendations and support on Content Marketing Strategy.
• Evaluate and advise on the use of new technologies, benchmarking trends and competitor data to stay at the forefront.
• Manage product allocation and order processing for key E-Commerce partners
• Manage and execute all Map enforcement policies as well as strategies.
• Have a proven track record for managing, coordinating and supporting, sales and marketing initiatives that produce results.
• Overseeing concept development, strategizing, planning, and implementation and coordinating of sales -marketing and digital initiatives.
• Assist in the development of weekly reporting (Amazon.com and .ca) to Senior Management team, including weekly sales statistics, content creation and more.
• Manage Swagman’s MAP Policy (via Oris Intel) and enforcement as outlined by Swagman Senior Management.
• Manage – create brand ambassador program.
• Manage all endemic and non-endemic press related activities, press kits-junkets-releases-advertorial.
• Assist with website organization and updates.
• Prepare product tech sheets to be used by both inside and outside staff.
• Manage-coordinate all event and trade show activity.
Bonus Strengths, Assets and capabilities:
• Post-secondary degree or equivalent in business, marketing, communications with training in digital marketing preferred.
• 5+ years relevant work experience.
• Proficient in SEO/SEM/PPC using tools like AdWords & AMS, Facebook Ads.
• Strong leadership skills, with capacity to manage, lead and inspire.
• Experience with Vendor Central and use of Amazon Analytics.
• Experience with Liquid Language.
• Strong web analytics experience (ie. Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, Google AdWords) and vendor management skills.
• Excellent verbal and written skills including meeting facilitation and excellent presentation skills.
• Possesses strong analytical skills. Ability to convert complex data into actionable strategy and tactics.
• Advanced Microsoft office skills. (PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and Excel).
• Aptitude and/or experience with CPG, outdoor or cycling industry preferred.
• Management of broad projects both independently and collaboratively.
• Comfortable being both a strategist and a tactician.
• A positive attitude and open mind that approaches problems from all angles.
• Takes ownership and truly deals with problems with an open deck.
• A good sense of humour and high sense of humility.
• Maintains consistency in attitude and behavior and exceeding expectations.
Please submit resume through Malakye