Apparel Development and Production Coordinator
- Catalyst Creative Group
- United States
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
Catalyst Creative is looking for a long term family member to contribute to our growing company.
Catalyst Creative is looking for a full time development and product coordinator. Candidates must be very organized, detail orientate, and have EXCELLENT written / oral communication skills and a POSITIVE contagious attitude.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
• Manage development and production tracker all the way through to production.
• Review developments and samples with Design/Product Director and communicate comments / approvals to factory.
• Manage development WIP daily in order to have complete awareness of all samples due.
• Maintaining, Tracking and Organizing all Samples
• Communicate with production department to ensure on time deliveries
• Maintains strong cross-functional relationships with Design, Production and Technical Design
• Communicates daily with suppliers on changes to specs, standards, and aids in interpreting design needs.
• Create merchandising guides with style and pricing information
• Ship packages both domestic and overseas
• Responsible for organizing all submits and samples
• Following through the complete production process including lab dips, strike offs, fabrics, trims, accessories, fit, size set, pp & TOP sample approval
• Be proactive, anticipate problems, facilitate problem solving, and address issues in a timely manner.
• Performs other related duties as assigned
• Superior computer skills in – Excel, Word, Illustrator.
• Ability to multi task and work in a fast paced environment.
• Strong organizational skills & the ability to prioritize effectively.
• Must be self-motivated and deadline driven.
• Must be detailed oriented.
• Must be able to work well within a team and follow direction.
• Must have excellent judgement, instincts and execution
• 1-3 years of direct experience in product development and or production.
If you are interested in the position, please send a resume, including references and salary history. Please include any additional information that will help us to understand why you would be a good candidate for this position. Only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted.
Great work environment headed by industry veterans. Medical benefits. Room for growth. Reduced Friday hours during summer months.