Apparel Merchandiser & Developer
- Catalyst Creative Group
- United States
- 6 year(s)
- Not Available
Catalyst Creative Group is a fast-growing apparel manufacturing company based in Irvine, CA which owns multiple apparel brands. Our customers include several of the world’s largest apparel retailers. We only hire “A+” players, which we define by having passion, positive attitude, great judgement, strong initiative and ownership of their responsibilities. If this fits your character, we would love to meet you and discuss the opportunity to grow together. If this doesn’t truly sound like you, perhaps you can submit your resume to our competitors.
Catalyst Creative is looking for a full-time Apparel Merchandiser & Developer. Candidates must be very organized, self-motivated, detail orientated, have excellent written/oral communication skills and a POSITIVE attitude.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Managing the complete development through production process including lab dips, strike offs, fabrics, trims, fit samples, PP & TOP sample approval
• Establish and maintain critical relationships with our factory supplier base and our Shanghai sourcing office
• Build and maintain critical relationships with our key customers and private label buyers
• Manage development and production WIP daily in order to have complete awareness of all sample deadline dates.
• Responsible for tracking and organizing all submits and samples
• Communicate with production department to ensure on time deliveries
• Ability to travel overseas on an as needed basis
• Provide factory sourcing recommendations
• Spearhead all cost negotiations with factory
• Review developments and samples with Product Manager and communicate comments / approvals to factory.
• Maintains strong cross-functional relationships with Design, Production and Technical Design departments.
• Communicates daily with suppliers on changes to specs, standards, and aids in interpreting design needs.
• Create and maintain visual merchandising guides
• Ship packages to both domestic customers and overseas factories
• Be proactive, anticipate problems, facilitate problem solving, and address issues in a timely manner.
• Initiate new product and fabric research/development for our customer
• Performs other related duties as assigned
• Strong multitasking, organizational skills and the ability to prioritize effectively.
• Proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Microsoft office.
• 6 years relevant experience
Please include salary history along with resume.
Great work environment headed by industry veterans. Medical benefits. Room for growth. Reduced Friday hours during summer months.