Senior Production Coordinator
- Catalyst Creative Group
- United States
- 5 year(s)
- Not Available
Catalyst Creative Group is a leader in California Lifestyle apparel manufacturing. We own three brands and supply some of the largest retailers in the US including; Nordstrom, Urban Outfitters, Target, Costco, Kohls, Sam’s Club, Buckle, Walmart etc. We are looking for a full time Senior Production Coordinator to contribute to our fast-growing company.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
• Issue purchase orders to suppliers
• Own the production process from PPS handover through receipt of goods in to our warehouse (PD team handles product from CAD up until PPS handover to your department)
• Manage tracker/WIP and communicate daily with our internal staff and oversees suppliers to ensure on-time delivery
• Daily communication with our China sourcing and compliance office regarding local production planning
• Work closely with the Operations, Merchandising and Development teams daily to solve pending or possible issues
• Factory garment testing scheduling
• Factory audit scheduling
• Review vendor manuals and summarize relevant info for all internal departments; compliance, production, product development, etc.
• Lead time planning
• QC shipments at our warehouse when product arrives
• QC domestic tee shirt production before product ships from local factories
• Master carton review and approvals
• Inform our factories of customer product requirements including; ticketing, packing, labeling, RN#, CA#, care label info, etc
• Maintains strong cross-functional relationships with Design, Product Development, Technical Design and Operations.
• Be proactive, anticipate problems, facilitate problem solving, and address issues in a timely manner.
• Performs other related duties as assigned
• Excellent skills in – Excel, Word, Illustrator.
• 5 plus years in Production
• Efficient and accurate data entry skills including attention to detail.
• Based on relevant experience
If you are interested in the position, please send a resume and salary history. Please include any additional information that will help us to understand why you would be a good candidate for this position.
Great work environment headed by industry veterans. Medical benefits. Room for growth. Reduced Friday hours during summer months.