Apparel Sales Assistant
- Catalyst Creative Group
- United States
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
Catalyst Creative Group is a fast-growing apparel manufacturing company based in Irvine, CA. Our customers include several of the world’s largest apparel retailers. We only hire “A+” players, which we define by having passion, positive attitude, great judgement, strong initiative and ownership of their responsibilities. If this fits your character, we would love to meet and discuss the opportunity to grow together.
Catalyst Creative Group is looking for a full-time sales assistant. This open position will be the right-hand person to our Sales Account Manager handling accounts such as Nordstrom, Tilly’s, Buckle, Costco etc
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Prepare sales materials for account presentations and meetings (ex: merchandising pages, sales history, trend pages, organize sales showroom, snacks, etc.)
• Work closely with development, design, sourcing and production departments to ensure timely processing and delivery for all orders
• Manage incoming account artwork requests with design department
• Complete and submit customer costing forms to customer
• Review POs from customers to ensure all details are accurate (ex: price, delivery, style name, style number, color, quantity)
• Create, complete and manage internal production buy sheets
• Support the sales account manager to maximize sales of their current accounts
• Keep customer contact information and account sample requirements updated in the system
• Ship sample lines and drop off samples to local accounts as needed
• Organize and maintain Account Manager’s sales sample line/account lines
• Assist sales manager in building sales reports
• Create and update visual merchandising page for accounts
• Provide tracking information to account manager
• Assist the sales account manager with additional projects as assigned
• Book travel as needed
• Self-motivated and highly focused
• Willing and able to perform many different tasks required in a fast-moving environment.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a wholesale sales environment
• Capable of multi-tasking, meeting deadlines and following through with all tasks in a timely manner
• Proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Microsoft office.
• Full Circle experience a plus but not required
• Domestic travel as required 15% amount of time
• Bend, lift, open and move product and related office items varying in weight from 1-50 pounds
Catalyst Creative Group offers medical/dental/vision, paid vacation, summer hours and competitive based on relevant experience.
Please include salary requirements along with resume.
Great work environment headed by industry veterans. Medical benefits. Room for growth. Reduced Friday hours during summer months.