- Catalyst Creative Group
- United States
- 6 year(s)
- Not Available
Catalyst Creative Group is a fast-growing apparel manufacturing company based in Irvine, CA. The company owns multiple brands being sold into many of the world’s largest apparel retailers. We only hire “A+” players, which we define by having passion, positive attitude, great judgement, strong initiative and ownership of their responsibilities. If this fits your character, we would love to meet you and discuss the opportunity to grow together.
Catalyst Creative is looking for a full-time Apparel Developer for its sportswear program. Candidates must be very organized, self-motivated, detail orientated, have excellent written/oral communication skills and a POSITIVE attitude.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Managing the complete development through production process, including lab dips, strike offs, fabrics, trims, fit samples, PP & TOP sample approval.
• Establish and maintain critical relationships with our factory supplier base and our Shanghai sourcing office.
• Update CADS and Tech Packs when needed.
• Manage development WIP daily in order to have complete awareness of all development and sample deadline dates.
• Responsible for tracking and organizing all submits and samples.
• Communicate with production department on various matters ensure quality product and on time deliveries.
• Ability to travel overseas on a as needed basis.
• Provide factory sourcing recommendations.
• Review developments and samples with Product Development Manager and communicate comments / approvals to factory. This includes fabric, color, print, and trims approvals.
• Work to maintain or find solutions to improve costs.
• Maintains strong cross-functional relationships with Design, Production and Technical Design departments.
• Communicates daily with suppliers on developments, changes, standards, and aids in interpreting design needs.
• Ship packages to both domestic customers and overseas factories
• Development of domestic printable category. Able to work with design and send S/O comments to supplier. Perform press checks at production stage.
• Be proactive, anticipate problems, facilitate problem solving, and address issues in a timely manner.
• Initiate new product and fabric research/developments for our customers.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Knowledge of domestic printable development is a plus
• Development experience of private label brands is preferred
• Strong multitasking, organizational skills and the ability to prioritize effectively.
• Proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Microsoft office.
• Knowledge of Full Circle is a plus
• 6 years relevant experience
Please include salary history along with resume.
Great work environment headed by industry veterans. Medical benefits. Room for growth. Reduced Friday hours during summer months.