Customer Service Representative
- Catalyst Creative Group
- United States
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
Catalyst Creative Group is a fast-growing apparel manufacturing company based in Irvine, CA. Our customers include several of the world’s largest apparel retailers. We only hire “A+” players, which we define by having passion, positive attitude, great judgement, strong initiative and ownership of their responsibilities. If this fits your character, we would love to meet and discuss the opportunity to grow together.
Catalyst Creative Group is looking to hire a full-time customer service representative to work alongside our Customer Service Manager. This position would service all of our accounts, including major retailers, such as Target, Nordstrom, Costco, and Kohl's.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for entering all customer POs into Full Circle system
• Style master setups
• Communicate overages/shortages to customer and seek approval when necessary
• Inventory and order flow management
• Ensure on time delivery of all orders, communicating any delays in a timely manner
• Act as a liaison between all customers and the warehouse team
• Support the sales team as needed (i.e. run booking, sell-through, and shipping reports)
• Respond to a high volume of general customer inquiries daily
• Self-motivated and highly focused/detail oriented
• Able to juggle multiple tasks in a fast pace work environment.
• Capable of meeting deadlines and following through with all tasks in a timely manner
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in apparel industry Customer Service role
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Full Circle and EDI experience a plus but not required
Please include salary requirements along with resume.
Catalyst Creative Group offers medical/dental/vision, paid vacation, summer hours and competitive pay based on relevant experience. Room for growth for the right individual.