- Catalyst Creative Group
- United States
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
Catalyst Creative Group is a fast-growing apparel manufacturing company based in Irvine, CA. The company owns multiple brands being sold into many of the world’s largest apparel retailers. We only hire “A+” players, which we define by having passion, positive attitude, great judgement, strong initiative and ownership of their responsibilities. If this fits your character, we would love to meet you and discuss the opportunity to grow together.
Catalyst Creative is looking for a full-time Production Coordinator to work alongside our Production Manager. This position will support the management of major private label and branded production for major retailers including Walmart, Target, Kohl’s, and Sam’s Club.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Managing WIP/tracker and working closely with product development and tech design on approval status of lab dips, strike offs, fit approvals and PP approvals.
• Managing all purchase orders including entering PO’s, submitting to factories and tracking incoming shipments
• Requesting TNA’s for each PO and updating WIP with factory dates
• Updating WIP with up to date information including ETA dates for submits, approvals and/or rejections, etc.
• Receiving incoming packages and distributing to appropriate production/product development/tech design team member
• Updating order report including entering all on-order sku’s, PO’s, LDP dates, etc.
• Reviewing all PP’s/TOPs for proper trim/labeling
• Reviewing and issuing approvals on all care label layouts, hangtags, labels and packing instruction against established customer requirements
• Assist in creating submit forms for private label submissions to customer
• Prepare submissions for private label customers including lab dips, strike offs, PP’s for approval and review with design, development.
• Send approval/rejection comments to factories and follow up on resubmits.
• Other duties as needed.
• Wal-Mart, Target, and or Kohl’s private label production experience highly preferred
• Highly organized, self-motivated and detail oriented
• Excellent follow up skills
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in apparel production role
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
• Experience with Full-Circle preferred, but not required
Please include salary requirements along with resume.
Catalyst Creative Group offers medical/dental/vision, paid vacation, summer hours and competitive pay based on relevant experience. Room for growth for the right individual.