Who We Are:
At Brooks, we believe a run can change a day, a life, the world. Everyone who works here is a key part of our obsession to make the best running gear on the planet. We want our business — which also happens to be our passion — to be a place where everyone feels welcome and comfortable being themselves. Our company culture defines us, bonds us together, and drives our success. We live this culture daily through our brand values: Runner First, Word is Bond, Champion Heart, There is no “I” in Run, and Keep Moving. This means we always solve for the runner, do what we say we will, give it our all, are generous with our humanity, and find a way to keep moving every day, because joy is kinetic.
Are you ready to help create something extraordinary?
The Marketing Team Executive Assistant will provide day-to-day administrative support to the Global Marketing SVP, Chief Marketing Officer and meeting scheduling support for Marketing Vice Presidents. You will be responsible for executive scheduling, booking, and organizing travel and team-related offsites, assisting with communications, managing meeting logistics on a regular basis. Marketing and Creative team support will include scheduling for key meetings and capturing notes, managing team expenses, supporting seasonal selling tool approval process, and special projects as time allows.
• Manage the schedule of the Global Marketing SVP, Chief Marketing Officer on a daily basis and perform other routine clerical and administrative functions as necessary.
• Support Marketing leadership in various ways:
• Proactively manage and maintain calendars for Marketing Vice Presidents,
• Organize travel and complete expense reporting,
• Support coordination and execution of strategic Marketing initiatives that deliver measurable results across the business.
• Support US activities/team including visas processing and managing credit card expenses and team events.
• Partner with Marketing leadership to drive culture initiatives and help build team integration and collaboration to deliver desired business results. Execute key connection moments for the team throughout each year with guidance from Marketing leadership.
• Coordinate and arrange key cross-functional meetings based on integrated marketing GTM calendar, requests from Functional leads and other departments.
• Develop strong relationships with Marketing team members to build team cohesiveness and identify potential areas of opportunity to improve efficiency through tools for the team.
• Manage weekly Marketing Leadership Team meeting through scheduling, setting agenda, capturing notes, and maintaining list of action items.
• Perform other duties and complete projects and research as assigned.
• Associate degree in Business Administration or related field preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 2+ years executive-level support experience, administrative, coordination and people related experience
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills to effectively interact with all levels of employees as well as customers, partners, vendors, and corporate executives and build trust and respect inside and outside of the organization
• Proficient in calendar management (VP's calendars as well as Integrated Marketing GTM Calendar)
• Demonstrated ability to handle complex employee requests associated with senior leadership roles
• Ability to work with confidential information and manage appropriately
• Excellent organizational capabilities and time management skills; ability to work well independently
• Must be extremely detail-oriented and able to meet daily, weekly, and monthly deadlines
• Must possess the ability to execute a wide variety of tasks and work in a fast-paced, team environment
• Strong self-starter – ability to take on and complete projects with minimal direction
• Intermediate to advanced level skills in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook
• A passion for the running enthusiast and active lifestyle
At Brooks, we celebrate diversity & equity. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment, and encourage people of all backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills to apply. Brooks is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, the presence of a sensory, physical or mental disability, medical condition, military status, marital status, pregnancy or child birth, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, political ideology, or any other non-merit based factors.
Apply for this job