Who We Are:
At Brooks, we believe a run can change a day, a life, the world. Everyone who works here is a key part of our obsession to make the best running gear on the planet. We want our business — which also happens to be our passion — to be a place where everyone feels welcome and comfortable being themselves. Our company culture defines us, bonds us together, and drives our success. We live this culture daily through our brand values: Runner First, Word is Bond, Champion Heart, There is no “I” in Run, and Keep Moving. This means we always solve for the runner, do what we say we will, give it our all, are generous with our humanity, and find a way to keep moving every day, because joy is kinetic.
Are you ready to help create something extraordinary?
Working in our HQ Marketing team is dynamic and fun! We strive to be a team that goes the extra mile, and we are dedicated to the work we do. In your role as a marketing intern, you will be an essential team member and support our marketing team with a diverse range of marketing activities.
This internship provides a great opportunity for an ambitious student to get an understanding of marketing and communication activities in a fast-growing organization, in an international setting. We are looking for someone who enjoys working in a challenging and diverse environment and who aspires to continue to work in marketing after graduation.
Please be advised that this internship is open for registered students only.
Start Date: we are looking for someone to start as of September 2022 (6 months or longer)
• Assisting the marketing managers with: executing the core marketing plan, seasonal launches plans, production of marketing assets.
• Liaising with local marketing teams to insure full implementation of the marketing strategy.
• Manage communication with various agencies.
• Assist in the creation of digital asset packs for retail.
• Collect and align weekly country reporting and present the results.
• Assistance on reporting on marketplace trends and innovation.
• General admin support.
• Bachelor’s or master’s student in business studies and/or marketing.
• High energy personality.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Creative in developing and executing ideas.
• Ability to proactively take initiative and make strong progress with little guidance and support.
• The ability to work with deadlines and effectively multi-task.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
• Other languages are a plus.
• Superior interpersonal skills and ability to work cross-functionally.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word skills.
• A passion for an active lifestyle!
What we offer:
• Internship for a minimum period of 6 months (longer period is preferable), full-time.
• Fixed allowance of € 450, - per month.
• Be part of a great, fun team of highly dedicated marketing communication professionals.
• English speaking environment to boost your language skills.
• Work at a historic landmark location in Amsterdam with great access to all public transportation.
• Bootcamp once a week and Fun team Runs throughout the week.
• Opportunity to buy our fantastic running gear at reduced prices.
By submitting this application, you expressly make the following representations and warranties and give your consents as described below:
Brooks Sports, Inc. collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Brooks Sports, Inc.'s recruitment related activities as well as for organizational planning purposes globally. Consequently, Brooks Sports, Inc. may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants including for example setting up and conducting interviews and tests, evaluating and assessing the results thereto and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment processes including the final recruitment.
Brooks Sports, Inc. does not disclose your personal data to unauthorized third parties. However, as a global corporation consisting of multiple affiliated companies in various countries, Brooks Sports, Inc. has international sites and Brooks Sports, Inc. uses resources located throughout the world. Brooks Sports, Inc. may from time to time also use third parties to act on Brooks Sports, Inc.'s behalf. You agree to the fact that to the extent necessary your personal data may be transferred and/or disclosed to any company within Brooks Sports, Inc. group of companies as well as to third parties acting on Brooks Sports, Inc.'s behalf, including also transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided Brooks Sports, Inc. with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
At Brooks, we celebrate diversity & equity. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment, and encourage people of all backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills to apply. Brooks is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, the presence of a sensory, physical or mental disability, medical condition, military status, marital status, pregnancy or child birth, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, political ideology, or any other non-merit based factors.
Apply for this job