Who We Are:
Brooks is a team of passionate people united by a desire to do meaningful work, lead healthy lives and make a difference. We share a focused mission: to inspire everyone to run and be active. That’s it. No distractions—it’s all about the run. Through science, creativity, service, authenticity and connection, we obsess over delivering the best running gear on the planet. We do it our way, with our unique spirit, with a goal of being more relevant to runners than any other brand, day after day and mile after mile. We are determined to innovate, challenging ourselves to lead thought at every turn. Inside these walls and on the roads, tracks and trails, we live and breathe Run Happy, celebrating the positive impact running has on our lives and others. We inject it into all we do because it makes everything better, smarter, more fun and more memorable. Our company culture defines us, bonds us together and creates the conditions for success. It is lived daily as a behavioral expression of our collective set of brand values: Connect with People, Innovate for our Customer, Compete as a Team, Build Trust, Have Fun & Bring Passion, and Be Active. If you’re on our team, it means you’re part of creating something extraordinary. You’re part of Brooks.
The Site Publishing Coordinator is responsible for helping to grow our BrooksRunning.com business by publishing content on Brooksrunning.com that engages with runners. You will work closely with Content Strategy teams and eCommerce teams to ensure content is delivered in a runner-centric, mobile-first, flawless execution. This content will come to life in our Content Management System and eCommerce platform, and may be in the format of a homepage, blog or landing page. This individual will also support our Site Merchandiser with seasonal product launches; including management of product information and imagery. You will be responsible for executing the pricing of products according to our seasonal schedules. The perfect candidate will be highly detail-oriented and dependable with a strong sense of how a webpage should perform for the runner.
• Build landing pages for BrooksRunning.com (and global teams) using Content Management System.
• Partner closely with Digital Products on new CMS functionality, platform UI, and requirements gathering.
• Perform QA/maintenance of our site to ensure all offers, landing pages, article pages, product tiles and copy are accurate.
• Have a basic understanding of web best practices around SEO and accessibility and advocate for the runner on these fronts.
• Collaborate with the Creative team to secure assets for eCommerce campaigns and load assets into eCommerce platform or Content Management System.
• Have a strong understanding of product information, product technology, categorization and pricing, and input that information accurately across locales for all products.
• Work with stakeholders on eCommerce team to ensure past-season pricing schedule is followed online across all our points of business.
• Support Site Merchandiser with implementation of site promotions and campaigns.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing or similar required.
• Experience working within Demandware, Magento, Hybris, or other ecommerce storefront environment.
• Experience with Sitecore or other Content Management System
• 1+ year(s) of experience executing online customer experiences.
• Extremely task-oriented, with demonstrated ability to learn new tasks quickly
• Basic understanding of HTML and CSS preferred
• Is a problem solver. Proactively seeks creative solutions or ways to “hack” current state to achieve better UX/UI.
• Experience with Google Analytics preferred
• Data oriented. Uses quantitative data, hierarchical understanding, and causal thinking to find answers.
• Extremely proficient in core Microsoft Office products, especially Excel.
• Aptitude for organization, flexibility, and producing results.
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with diverse teams to achieve necessary results.
• Excellent interpersonal skills that inspire and build trust resulting in effective working relationships across the company.
• Passionate participation in Brooks’ sports activities a plus, overridden by the ability to understand and empathize with the runner to develop loyal, engaging relationships with our customers and the Brooks community.
• Embraces and lives the Brooks values!
At Brooks, we celebrate diversity & equity. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment, and encourage people of all backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills to apply. Brooks is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, the presence of a sensory, physical or mental disability, medical condition, military status, marital status, pregnancy or child birth, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, political ideology, or any other non-merit based factors.
Apply for this job