Who We Are:
Brooks is a team of passionate people united by a desire to do meaningful work, lead healthy lives and make a difference. We share a focused mission: to inspire everyone to run and be active. That’s it. No distractions—it’s all about the run. Through science, creativity, service, authenticity and connection, we obsess over delivering the best running gear on the planet. We do it our way, with our unique spirit, with a goal of being more relevant to runners than any other brand, day after day and mile after mile. We are determined to innovate, challenging ourselves to lead thought at every turn. Inside these walls and on the roads, tracks and trails, we live and breathe Run Happy, celebrating the positive impact running has on our lives and others. We inject it into all we do because it makes everything better, smarter, more fun and more memorable. Our company culture defines us, bonds us together and creates the conditions for success. It is lived daily as a behavioral expression of our collective set of brand values: Connect with People, Innovate for our Customer, Compete as a Team, Build Trust, Have Fun & Bring Passion, and Be Active. If you’re on our team, it means you’re part of creating something extraordinary. You’re part of Brooks.
We are looking for University students, with excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch & English.
Working at our EMEA Headquarters is dynamic and fun!
As our Office Assistant Intern, you are cheerful, reliable and proactive and give Brooks Sports the first face to our visitors. You will be al part of the Brooks team and will be dealing with lots of supportive and administrative tasks, including front desk phone coverage, administrative assistance, general office and facilities management.
• Represent the company at our front desk; greet visitors and notify appropriate contact.
• Answer and appropriately route all incoming switchboard calls.
• Route incoming and outgoing mail, documents and parcels.
• Keep all areas of the office neat and presentable.
• Support the EMEA HQ team with meeting preparations, setup and clean up, including managing of the meeting room calendars.
• Support with travel arrangements.
• Act as point of contact regarding facility matters (building and office equipment maintenance, security, cleaning).
• Maintaining inventory of office and kitchen supplies.
• (Co) organize internal office events.
• Assist with processing invoices and budget tracking for office and facilities expenses.
• Perform ad hoc administrative tasks as assigned.
What are we looking for:
• Student of MBO level 3-4 in administrative/ secretarial support or facilities management.
• Service orientation and a flexible mind set are a must.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in business Dutch & English; proficiency in any other EU language is a big plus.
• Good planning skills and an ability to set priorities without delaying daily routines.
• Attention to detail when planning, organizing and executing tasks, while still seeing the bigger picture and understanding how all of the pieces fit together and affect one another.
• Proficiency in basic computer skills, including the use of MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
• Enjoys working in a dynamic, complex and culturally diverse environment.
• A passion for the running enthusiast and practicing an active lifestyle
• Internship for a minimum period of 6 months, ideally full-time.
• Fixed allowance of € 450,- per month.
• The opportunity to learn, make mistakes and have exposure to a really international work environment.
• Fantastic work location, as our offices are inside the Olympic Stadion!
• Fun team activities, such as Bootcamp, Yoga, and group runs
• Discount on Brooks products
By submitting this application, you expressly make the following representations and warranties and give your consents as described below:
Brooks Sports, Inc. collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Brooks Sports, Inc.'s recruitment related activities as well as for organizational planning purposes globally. Consequently, Brooks Sports, Inc. may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants including for example setting up and conducting interviews and tests, evaluating and assessing the results thereto and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment processes including the final recruitment.
Brooks Sports, Inc. does not disclose your personal data to unauthorized third parties. However, as a global corporation consisting of multiple affiliated companies in various countries, Brooks Sports, Inc. has international sites and Brooks Sports, Inc. uses resources located throughout the world. Brooks Sports, Inc. may from time to time also use third parties to act on Brooks Sports, Inc.'s behalf. You agree to the fact that to the extent necessary your personal data may be transferred and/or disclosed to any company within Brooks Sports, Inc. group of companies as well as to third parties acting on Brooks Sports, Inc.'s behalf, including also transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided Brooks Sports, Inc. with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
At Brooks, we celebrate diversity & equity. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment, and encourage people of all backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills to apply. Brooks is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, the presence of a sensory, physical or mental disability, medical condition, military status, marital status, pregnancy or child birth, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, political ideology, or any other non-merit based factors.
Apply for this job