Who We Are:
Brooks is a team of passionate people united by a desire to do meaningful work, lead healthy lives and make a difference. We share a focused mission: to inspire everyone to run and be active. That’s it. No distractions—it’s all about the run. Through science, creativity, service, authenticity and connection, we obsess over delivering the best running gear on the planet. We do it our way, with our unique spirit, with a goal of being more relevant to runners than any other brand, day after day and mile after mile. We are determined to innovate, challenging ourselves to lead thought at every turn. Inside these walls and on the roads, tracks and trails, we live and breathe Run Happy, celebrating the positive impact running has on our lives and others. We inject it into all we do because it makes everything better, smarter, more fun and more memorable. Our company culture defines us, bonds us together and creates the conditions for success. It is lived daily as a behavioral expression of our collective set of brand values: Connect with People, Innovate for our Customer, Compete as a Team, Build Trust, Have Fun & Bring Passion, and Be Active. If you’re on our team, it means you’re part of creating something extraordinary. You’re part of Brooks.
Working in our HQ Marketing team is dynamic and fun! We strive to be a team that goes the extra mile and we are dedicated to the work we do. In your role as a retail marketing intern you will be an essential team member and support our retail marketing team with a diverse range of retail marketing activities. Beyond that, your role will be supporting other marketing functions with smaller tasks. This will give you occasionally the opportunity to work with PR & Influence-, as well as Digital Marketing.
This internship provides a great opportunity to get an understanding of marketing and communication activities in a fast-growing organization, in an international setting. We are looking for someone who enjoys working in a challenging and diverse environment and who aspires to continue to work in marketing afterwards.
Please be advised that this internship is open for registered students only.
Start Date: we are looking for someone to start as of September 2020 (6 months or longer)
• Retail Marketing:
• Assisting the retail marketing team with executing the core retail marketing plan, seasonal retail launch plans, production of point of sale material
• Coordinate and handle point of sales orders between local markets, retail marketing team and suppliers
• Updating online store finder per product and market
• Liaising with local retail marketing teams for seasonal requests
• Manage communication with various retail agencies
• Support with offline and online asset creation
• Work on seasonal reporting’s
• Manage POS sampling process
• Support with the preparations for the seasonal EMEA GTM Meeting
• Place product orders in M3 for multiple functions
• Manage marketing samples and the usage of such
• Manage marketing inventory
• General admin support
• Bachelor’s or Master’s student in business studies and/or marketing
• High energy personality
• Strong attention to detail
• Creative in developing and executing ideas
• Ability to proactively take initiative and make strong progress
• The ability to work with deadlines and effectively multi-task
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
• Other languages are a plus
• Superior interpersonal skills and ability to work cross-functionally
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word skills
• PhotoShop/InDesign skills are a plus
• A passion for an active lifestyle
What we offer:
• Internship for a minimum period of 5 months (longer period is preferable), full-time
• Fixed allowance of € 450, - per month
• Be part of a great, fun team of highly dedicated marketing communication professionals
• English speaking environment to boost your language skills
• Work at a historic landmark location in Amsterdam with great access to all public transportation
• Bootcamp every Monday, Yoga every Wednesday and Fun team Runs throughout the week
• Opportunity to buy our fantastic running gear at reduced prices
By submitting this application, you expressly make the following representations and warranties and give your consents as described below:
Brooks Sports, Inc. collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Brooks Sports, Inc.'s recruitment related activities as well as for organizational planning purposes globally. Consequently, Brooks Sports, Inc. may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants including for example setting up and conducting interviews and tests, evaluating and assessing the results thereto and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment processes including the final recruitment.
Brooks Sports, Inc. does not disclose your personal data to unauthorized third parties. However, as a global corporation consisting of multiple affiliated companies in various countries, Brooks Sports, Inc. has international sites and Brooks Sports, Inc. uses resources located throughout the world. Brooks Sports, Inc. may from time to time also use third parties to act on Brooks Sports, Inc.'s behalf. You agree to the fact that to the extent necessary your personal data may be transferred and/or disclosed to any company within Brooks Sports, Inc. group of companies as well as to third parties acting on Brooks Sports, Inc.'s behalf, including also transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided Brooks Sports, Inc. with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
At Brooks, we celebrate diversity & equity. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment, and encourage people of all backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills to apply. Brooks is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, the presence of a sensory, physical or mental disability, medical condition, military status, marital status, pregnancy or child birth, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, political ideology, or any other non-merit based factors.
Apply for this job