Who We Are:
Brooks is a team of passionate people united by a desire to do meaningful work, lead healthy lives and make a difference. We share a focused mission: to inspire everyone to run and be active. That’s it. No distractions—it’s all about the run. Through science, creativity, service, authenticity and connection, we obsess over delivering the best running gear on the planet. We do it our way, with our unique spirit, with a goal of being more relevant to runners than any other brand, day after day and mile after mile. We are determined to innovate, challenging ourselves to lead thought at every turn. Inside these walls and on the roads, tracks and trails, we live and breathe Run Happy, celebrating the positive impact running has on our lives and others. We inject it into all we do because it makes everything better, smarter, more fun and more memorable. Our company culture defines us, bonds us together and creates the conditions for success. It is lived daily as a behavioral expression of our collective set of brand values: Connect with People, Innovate for our Customer, Compete as a Team, Build Trust, Have Fun & Bring Passion, and Be Active. If you’re on our team, it means you’re part of creating something extraordinary. You’re part of Brooks.
The eCommerce and Digital Analyst will join the Ecommerce and Digital Analytics team responsible for leveraging digital and customer analytics data to drive actionable insights across the company. You will deliver reporting and analysis to optimize the runner’s experience and enable a seamless customer journey. As the eCommerce and Digital Analyst, you will be a vital member of the Digital and Ecommerce team, responsible for providing information, insights and analyses. The successful candidate will employ strategic analysis to provide insight into online behaviors and identify opportunities to maximize optimal outcomes. This position will have a focus on Brooks Digital business performance as well as collaborating with multiple areas of the business including Integrated Marketing, Finance, Technology, Business Operations, and Retail Marketing. You will have the opportunity to be a pro-active partner and excel in an environment where data collection, exploration of opportunities and delivery of insight is a valued function of the position.
• Perform ongoing analysis of web performance and provide actionable insights for improved web performance.
• Ongoing customer journey analysis through the purchase funnel; identify gaps and opportunities to help optimize the customer experience on BR.com.
• Manage ongoing KPI reporting and insights; build new reports to continuously evolve our data insights.
• Produce insight and recommendations to incrementally improve marketing campaign ROI.
• Perform deep-dives to find the root causes behind variances of key parameters over a given time-period.
• Provide analytical support on digital and eCommerce to various teams in the organization; work closely with cross-functional teams to identify analytics tracking and reporting requirements, manage best practices, and proactively identify data quality issues and improve the user experience and analysis capability.
• Enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format.
• Provide reports for ad hoc requests.
• Create and manage dashboards and reporting (daily, weekly, and monthly) and deliver key insights to business and digital marketing owners.
• Manage the Pre/Post evaluation of web A/B tests, personalization, and conversion rate optimization (CRO) activations (opportunities/impact/outcomes). Provide additional analytical insights to CRO business users.
• Analyze key data from various digital channels to draw insights and identify trends in order to read/react to marketing metrics.
• Assist with preparing and presenting analysis and reporting to the Brooks business.
• 3+ years of relevant digital analytics experience
• Bachelor’s degree preferred, with a focus in a relevant field
• Experience pulling, aggregating and manipulating data
• Mastery of web analytics tools (Adobe Analytics preferred) including creation of custom reports and segments
• Experience with digital marketing reporting across various platforms and tools
• Ability to communicate data and insights in a comprehensible and understanding way based on targeted audience
• SQL knowledge a plus
• Ability to validate analyses, reports, and underlying data, and collaborate with developers to resolve any reporting system data integrity issues.
• Knowledge of digital marketing acquisition, conversion optimization, and customer retention best practices
• Experience with running and interpreting A/B or multivariate test results; experience with Optimizely a plus
• Strong understanding of direct to runner strategies and digital marketing required.
• Extreme passion for the customer and with an always on customer first mindset.
• Keen attention to detail in planning, organization and execution of tasks, while still seeing the big picture and understanding how the pieces align and affect one another.
• Self-starter, responsible, and able to own projects.
• Excellent interpersonal skills that inspire and build trust resulting in effective working relationships across the company.
• Creative genius who can think out of the box
• Demonstration of innovation and initiative – always looking at improving our processes while also displaying a willingness to dive into the details and help out wherever necessary.
• Passionate participation in Brooks’ sports activities a plus, overridden by the ability to understand and empathize with the runner to develop loyal, engaging relationships with our customers and the Brooks community.
• Embraces and lives the Brooks values!
At Brooks, we celebrate diversity & equity. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment, and encourage people of all backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills to apply. Brooks is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, the presence of a sensory, physical or mental disability, medical condition, military status, marital status, pregnancy or child birth, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, political ideology, or any other non-merit based factors.
Apply for this job