Who We Are:
Brooks is a team of passionate people united by a desire to do meaningful work, lead healthy lives and make a difference. We share a focused mission: to inspire everyone to run and be active. That’s it. No distractions—it’s all about the run. Through science, creativity, service, authenticity and connection, we obsess over delivering the best running gear on the planet. We do it our way, with our unique spirit, with a goal of being more relevant to runners than any other brand, day after day and mile after mile. We are determined to innovate, challenging ourselves to lead thought at every turn. Inside these walls and on the roads, tracks and trails, we live and breathe Run Happy, celebrating the positive impact running has on our lives and others. We inject it into all we do because it makes everything better, smarter, more fun and more memorable. Our company culture defines us, bonds us together and creates the conditions for success. It is lived daily as a behavioral expression of our collective set of brand values: Connect with People, Innovate for our Customer, Compete as a Team, Build Trust, Have Fun & Bring Passion, and Be Active. If you’re on our team, it means you’re part of creating something extraordinary. You’re part of Brooks.
In order to scale our growth globally, we are looking for a Senior Manager, Supply Chain Transformation. Your role will be to drive supply chain functional and end-to-end integration excellence through the development of Supply Chain (SC) Information System, SC Operating System, People Standards & Capabilities and the steering of transformation supply chain projects.
At the center of Brooks Supply Chain, you will own the facilitation and steering of Enterprise S&OP, Demand & Supply Planning and Distribution & Logistics global projects in coordination with each project owner. You will drive SC strategy deployment annually with both global and regional partners.
You will report directly to Brooks VP of Supply Chain Operations.
Geographies: Global & Regional (NA, EMEA, APLA)
People: Leadership across all enterprise functions, Indirect report of matrix organizations
Processes: Global S&OP/E, Demand & Supply Planning, New Product Introduction & Portfolio Management, 3PL Implementation & DC Optimization, Supply Chain Operating Model standards
Systems: Infor M3, SF.com, Softeon WMS, BI & Data Analytics
• Build & support governance of Brooks Supply Chain Standards for systems and analytics to enable business intelligence capability, integration and global reporting automation.
• Lead Supply Chain Information System strategic planning and development in collaboration with functional global business partners (S&OP, Distribution, Manufacturing, HR, IT).
• Support the development of SC functional excellence toolkit components in collaboration with the global functional owner including training capability, process mapping, KPI, metrics & master data definition, system audits and functional standard best practices templates; provide visibility to the progress.
• Lead the portfolio review and steering of the strategic supply chain transformation project across the supply chain end to end. This role will be responsible for PMO facilitation including meeting cadence, budget, timeline, tracking, change management, system and people integration.
• Build, own and deploy Supply Chain Academy capability by defining global functional excellence standards & capabilities, including the design and deployment of a talent development workshop roadmap.
• Build a talent development system including supply chain technical competency model and skill matrix standard capability.
• Build a career development path and succession planning standards promoting skills acquisition and E2E career building in collaboration with department head and HR,
• Organize and coordinate the annual strategy deployment capability supporting global supply chain strategy update and development
• Education to include Master’s in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Engineering or related major, or equivalent experience
• Minimum of 10+years’ operational experience in collaborative Business, Demand and Market Supply Planning, Distribution, manufacturing at country, regional and international levels. The candidate will have demonstrated successful in contributing and leading project for a large/complex organization.
• Minimum of 5+ years of experience environment supporting Supply Chain information system and people capabilities in context of business to retail and business to consumer/eCommerce and complex portfolio
• Minimum of 3+ years leadership experience in strategy development and deployment
• Knowledge of and experience with both domestic and Import/Export distribution
• Results oriented with a strong focus on the customer (both internally and externally).
• Project management and executional excellence; be able to turn the vision into reality; lean/six-sigma exposure is preferred; Proven track record of impact delivery
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, demonstrating effective listening through concise, clear verbal and written communication.
• Track record of managing, developing and motivating teams across multiple geographies and cultures internationally.
• Excellent interpersonal skills that inspire and build trust resulting in effective working relationships across the company.
• Keen attention to detail in planning, organization and execution of tasks, while still seeing the big picture and understanding how all of the pieces fit together and affect one another.
• Ability to anticipate how a decision made can affect our customers, our partners, our products or other departments’ operations and/or morale; “connecting the dots.”
• Successful track record in leading cross-functional strategic initiatives from concept to completion, leading virtual teams from across the organization
• Demonstration of innovation and initiative – always looking at improving our products and processes while also displaying a willingness to dive into the details and help out wherever necessary.
• Ability to travel including globally (10%+).
• Embraces and lives the Brooks values: connect with people, innovate for our customers, compete as a team, build trust, be active and have fun, bring your passion!
At Brooks, we celebrate diversity & equity. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment, and encourage people of all backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills to apply. Brooks is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, the presence of a sensory, physical or mental disability, medical condition, military status, marital status, pregnancy or child birth, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, political ideology, or any other non-merit based factors.
Apply for this job