Who We Are:
Brooks is a team of passionate people united by a desire to do meaningful work, lead healthy lives and make a difference. We share a focused mission: to inspire everyone to run and be active. That’s it. No distractions—it’s all about the run. Through science, creativity, service, authenticity and connection, we obsess over delivering the best running gear on the planet. We do it our way, with our unique spirit, with a goal of being more relevant to runners than any other brand, day after day and mile after mile. We are determined to innovate, challenging ourselves to lead thought at every turn. Inside these walls and on the roads, tracks and trails, we live and breathe Run Happy, celebrating the positive impact running has on our lives and others. We inject it into all we do because it makes everything better, smarter, more fun and more memorable. Our company culture defines us, bonds us together and creates the conditions for success. It is lived daily as a behavioral expression of our collective set of brand values: Connect with People, Innovate for our Customer, Compete as a Team, Build Trust, Have Fun & Bring Passion, and Be Active. If you’re on our team, it means you’re part of creating something extraordinary. You’re part of Brooks.
In this role, you will supervise and manage all aspects of Brooks’ sales of footwear, apparel and accessories in the Mid-West Germany territory, including sell-in and sell-through.
• You will run relations with Brooks clients, schedule quarterly meetings with each client and provide a weekly roadbook plan.
• Book clients' future orders in our Brooks system, ensuring at once order flow during each season.
• Keep track of competitors' products and marketplace activities and provide feedback.
• Work together with the clients' in order to forecast, develop and implement yearly plans according to their footwear and apparel needs.
• Meet yearly revenue plans for footwear, apparel and accessories for The Mid-West Germany.
• Travel to trade-shows, such as Outdoor Retailer, bi-annual sales meetings, etc.
• Educational background in Sales, Business Management, Marketing or related field
• 3 to 5 years’ footwear and apparel sales experience preferred
• Understanding of the retail market
• Proficient in German and business knowledge of English
• Excellent interpersonal skills that inspire and build trust resulting in effective working relationships across the company
• Ability to listen and understand customer needs
• Ability to analyse sell through numbers, and to provide recommendations and feedback to clients and the business
• Demonstration of innovation and initiative – always looking at improving our products and processes while also displaying a willingness to dive into the details and help out wherever necessary
• Embraces and lives the Brooks values!
• Permanent contract
• 25 working days of holiday leave per year
• Company car
• Mobile phone and laptop
• Discount on Brooks products
• Bonus and merit potential
Please note that we are looking for candidates located at Mid-West Germany (cities include Frankfurt, Saarbrücken, Mainz, Heidelberg, Wiesbaden, Kaiserslautern and Gießen).
This is a remote-based role, requiring 70% travel.
By submitting this application, you expressly make the following representations and warranties and give your consents as described below:
Brooks Sports, Inc. collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Brooks Sports, Inc.'s recruitment related activities as well as for organizational planning purposes globally. Consequently, Brooks Sports, Inc. may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants including for example setting up and conducting interviews and tests, evaluating and assessing the results thereto and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment processes including the final recruitment.
Brooks Sports, Inc. does not disclose your personal data to unauthorized third parties. However, as a global corporation consisting of multiple affiliated companies in various countries, Brooks Sports, Inc. has international sites and Brooks Sports, Inc. uses resources located throughout the world. Brooks Sports, Inc. may from time to time also use third parties to act on Brooks Sports, Inc.'s behalf. You agree to the fact that to the extent necessary your personal data may be transferred and/or disclosed to any company within Brooks Sports, Inc. group of companies as well as to third parties acting on Brooks Sports, Inc.'s behalf, including also transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided Brooks Sports, Inc. with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
At Brooks, we celebrate diversity & equity. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment, and encourage people of all backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills to apply. Brooks is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, the presence of a sensory, physical or mental disability, medical condition, military status, marital status, pregnancy or child birth, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, political ideology, or any other non-merit based factors.
Apply for this job