Who We Are:
Brooks is a team of passionate people united by a desire to do meaningful work, lead healthy lives and make a difference. We share a focused mission: to inspire everyone to run and be active. That’s it. No distractions—it’s all about the run. Through science, creativity, service, authenticity and connection, we obsess over delivering the best running gear on the planet. We do it our way, with our unique spirit, with a goal of being more relevant to runners than any other brand, day after day and mile after mile. We are determined to innovate, challenging ourselves to lead thought at every turn. Inside these walls and on the roads, tracks and trails, we live and breathe Run Happy, celebrating the positive impact running has on our lives and others. We inject it into all we do because it makes everything better, smarter, more fun and more memorable. Our company culture defines us, bonds us together and creates the conditions for success. It is lived daily as a behavioral expression of our collective set of brand values: Connect with People, Innovate for our Customer, Compete as a Team, Build Trust, Have Fun & Bring Passion, and Be Active. If you’re on our team, it means you’re part of creating something extraordinary. You’re part of Brooks.
Brooks is the leader in performance run at retail and has won by creating connections between the brand, the retailer and consumer. As the runner becomes more and more digitally connected, there is an opportunity to win with the runner and retailer by building this connection in the digital world through partnership with our retailers.
Your opportunity is to make Brooks a digital leader in retail and continue to grow our brand with runners via our digital marketing strategy in partnership with our key retail accounts. By leveraging technology and developing comprehensive digital media strategies, success in this role is positioning ourselves as a leader in this space and winning with the runner. The Paid Digital Marketing Manager - Retail will lead and drive strategy around how we leverage digital media, tools and data to add runners to our brand with key retail partners, in our digital channels and theirs. Winning in this role will be to concept, lead and execute strategy aligning to our KPIs, that will bring new runners into the brand via our wholesale retail partners and drive sell-through via our retail partner sites and stores
• Lead and develop digital retail marketing programs to drive full-funnel marketing KPI’s for key Brooks retailers.
• Develop seasonal go-to-market digital marketing plans designed to achieve business KPIs with key retail accounts. Partner with the Retail Marketing team on the development and implementation of these programs. This will include paid social, programmatic media and other digital tactics for prospecting and retargeting runners to drive conversion.
• Own measurement and reporting across retail digital marketing campaigns; gather insights and provide recommendations to better optimize and scale future programs.
• Partner with Retail Marketing on key retailer accounts by developing and presenting digital strategies and working with key retailers to define their initiatives and update existing programs.
• Present digital retail strategies and updates at key internal and external meetings throughout the year
• Ensure brand guidelines and content standards are upheld and promoted on our partner retail.com sites
• Partner with Retail Marketing on annual budget planning to ensure key digital investments and initiaves are funded.
• Provide a digital POV to support the Brooks Events team as they negotiate future sponsorship agreements to leverage digital opportunities.
• Other responsibilities as required.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field.
• 5+ years relevant experience in digital marketing, retail marketing or similar field
• Proven experience in executing digital campaigns; knowledge of digital media is a must.
• Experience working on retail brand or in-house at a retailer is a big plus.
• Experience with the Amazon marketplace is strongly preferred
• Agency or in-house digital media experience is a plus.
• Proven experience in developing and managing a media or marketing budget.
• Keen attention to detail in planning, organization and execution of tasks, while simultaneously seeing the big picture and understanding how all of the pieces fit together and affect one another.
• Proactive and highly motivated self-starter with a results-oriented and goal driven mindset.
• Excellent interpersonal skills that inspire and build trust resulting in effective working relationships across the company and agency partners
• Must possess the ability to execute a wide variety of tasks and work in a fast-paced, team environment
• Strong computer skills in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and ability to analyze data sets from ad performance.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, demonstrating effective listening through concise, clear verbal and written communication.
• Demonstration of innovation and initiative – always looking at improving our products and processes while also displaying a willingness to dive into the details and help wherever necessary.
• Analytical approach. Continuously asks, ‘yes ands.’ to dive deeper into problems and bring solutions to the table.
• Embraces and lives the Brooks values!
At Brooks, we celebrate diversity & equity. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment, and encourage people of all backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills to apply. Brooks is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, the presence of a sensory, physical or mental disability, medical condition, military status, marital status, pregnancy or child birth, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, political ideology, or any other non-merit based factors.
Apply for this job