Who We Are:
Brooks is a team of passionate people united by a desire to do meaningful work, lead healthy lives and make a difference. We share a focused mission: to inspire everyone to run and be active. That’s it. No distractions—it’s all about the run. Through science, creativity, service, authenticity and connection, we obsess over delivering the best running gear on the planet. We do it our way, with our unique spirit, with a goal of being more relevant to runners than any other brand, day after day and mile after mile. We are determined to innovate, challenging ourselves to lead thought at every turn. Inside these walls and on the roads, tracks and trails, we live and breathe Run Happy, celebrating the positive impact running has on our lives and others. We inject it into all we do because it makes everything better, smarter, more fun and more memorable. Our company culture defines us, bonds us together and creates the conditions for success. It is lived daily as a behavioral expression of our collective set of brand values: Connect with People, Innovate for our Customer, Compete as a Team, Build Trust, Have Fun & Bring Passion, and Be Active. If you’re on our team, it means you’re part of creating something extraordinary. You’re part of Brooks.
Working in our EMEA HR Team is dynamic and fun! We strive to be a team that goes the extra mile, and we are dedicated to the work we do. We are constantly looking for efficiencies and like to continuously improve our processes, so we can maximize the service we deliver to our employees across EMEA.
In this role, you will provide key HR support in the areas of payroll & reporting, compensation, benefits, overall HR compliance and benchmarking. You will think strategically as well as roll up your sleeves and dive deep into practical application. You must understand business priorities and translate them into an HR agenda that supports Brooks’ strategic roadmap in EMEA.
You will be a vital part of our EMEA HR team, consisting of an HR Manager, an HRBP, and a Recruiter, together responsible for an employee population of more than 200 FTEs across 10 countries. You will also work with our Global HR Operations team, based at our HQ in Seattle, on a regular basis.
• Payroll & Benefits
• Supervise the payroll processes across the region and follow up on all payroll related matters, working closely with the Finance team and external payroll providers.
• Communicate regularly with payroll providers, benefit carriers and brokers to ensure accurate data transfer and confirm information.
• Facilitate the yearly merit increase and bonus review processes for the regions including data audits, Workday support, payroll processing of merit increases and bonus letters.
• Ensure the precise and timely processing of new hires, terminations and benefit changes.
• Drive benefits enrollment and ongoing change processes by presenting benefits during employee onboarding and serving as the primary contact for employee benefit questions.
• Advise on the design of Brooks benefits programs based on statutory requirements.
• Coordinate all Brooks benefit programs, ensuring accuracy, compliance, and confidentiality.
• Be the primary point of contact for questions and guidance on leave entitlements and policies; administer leaves in Workday.
• HR Administration
• Act as the point of contact for Workday, responding to employee and manager inquiries and ensuring data is up-to-date and accurate.
• Partner with HQ HR Systems team on Workday maintenance, enhancements and administration.
• Process all new hire information and set up employee records in physical personnel files and in Workday.
• Process all employee changes and updates in Workday and ensure all data is correct by performing regular audits
• Ensure EMEA HR data protection compliance.
• Manage all new hires, transfers, promotions & terminations from a data perspective including the preparation of required legal documents and sending notifications.
• Proactively maintain all HR contracts/templates, ensuring that they are up to date.
• Employee Communications
• Contribute to the development of Brooks policies, handbooks & procedures and participate in the ongoing updates of current documents.
• Advise employees and managers on matters regarding HR processes, policies and procedures.
• Plan, implement, and coordinate HR programs to enhance the company culture and work environment; assist in setting up and promoting employee recognition programs and perks.
• Support the HR team with Talent Management, Performance Management, Employee Recognition, and Learning & Development Programs, and other EMEA HR projects as assigned.
• Assist with other EMEA HR projects as required.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, HR or related field.
• 3+ years working experience in HR Operations of which a minimum of 2 years in a European setting
• Strong background in compensation & benefits
• Understanding of the complexity of payroll processes on EMEA level
• Understanding of leave regulations and policies.
• Experience with MS Office and HR information systems, ideally Workday.
• General knowledge of European employment laws; specific knowledge of French,Italian and / or UK employment law would be ideal.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Proficiency in French or Italian is a big plus
• Must be extremely detail-oriented and able to meet daily weekly and monthly deadlines.
• Ability to execute a wide variety of tasks and work in a fast-paced, team environment.
• Strong self-starter – ability to take on and complete projects with minimal direction.
• Problem-solving mindset combined with a proactive attitude.
• Strong commitment to service excellence.
• Proven ability to handle confidential information professionally and discreetly.
• Flexibility to handle unexpected projects and a demonstrated willingness to help others.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the capability to build trust and respect within the organization.
• Demonstration of Brooks’ corporate values: Connect with People, innovate for our Customer, Compete as a Team, Built Trust, Have Fun and Bring Passion and be Active.
• 1-year fixed-term contract, with intention to be extended
• 25 paid vacation days and 8 national holidays per year
• Health insurance contribution
• Pension contribution
• Commuter allowance
• Fantastic work location, as our offices are inside the Olympic Stadium!
• Fun team activities, such as Bootcamp, Yoga, and group runs
• Discount on products
By submitting this application, you expressly make the following representations and warranties and give your consents as described below: