Who We Are:
Brooks is a team of passionate people united by a desire to do meaningful work, lead healthy lives and make a difference. We share a focused mission: to inspire everyone to run and be active. That’s it. No distractions—it’s all about the run. Through science, creativity, service, authenticity and connection, we obsess over delivering the best running gear on the planet. We do it our way, with our unique spirit, with a goal of being more relevant to runners than any other brand, day after day and mile after mile. We are determined to innovate, challenging ourselves to lead thought at every turn. Inside these walls and on the roads, tracks and trails, we live and breathe Run Happy, celebrating the positive impact running has on our lives and others. We inject it into all we do because it makes everything better, smarter, more fun and more memorable. Our company culture defines us, bonds us together and creates the conditions for success. It is lived daily as a behavioral expression of our collective set of brand values: Connect with People, Innovate for our Customer, Compete as a Team, Build Trust, Have Fun & Bring Passion, and Be Active. If you’re on our team, it means you’re part of creating something extraordinary. You’re part of Brooks.
Information Technology strives for superior support and proactive solutions– remedy the problem before it becomes a problem. As an IT Operations Analyst, you will be part of a team that is responsible for designing, delivering and supporting client services, applications, software, and technology. You are responsible for working directly with employees throughout Europe to identify business solutions. You will also be a resource for all global IT team members as it pertains to client services delivery and client support. You will be a highly-visible member of the team as you will regularly interact with employees throughout the region.
A successful IT Operations Analyst will have experience with the entire technology stack - networking, client systems, mobile devices, cloud solutions and technology, servers, virtual systems, applications and programs, account management and provisioning and IT security services.
Delivery of the aforementioned solutions must meet technology best-practices, security mandates and both industry and regulatory compliance standards.
• Provide responsive support for urgent matters, in multiple time zones as necessary
• Ensure service continuity, availability and capacity as it pertains to client services delivery
• Administer network services and devices to sustain connectivity for corporate computing platforms, mobile devices and hand-held devices.
• Purchase and procurement of client systems, software and licenses
• Provision and manage accounts that are used by company employees, contractors and partners to access corporate systems, services and networks
• Adhere to and assist in the continual improvement of IT Operations policies, practices and standards
• Manage, maintain/define access roles and standards for all clients and systems accessed by clients
• Perform first and second level diagnostics and device troubleshooting
• Frequently communicate with team members regarding incidents affecting multiple clients and/or sites, recurring incidents, procedural gaps and training requirements to improve the quality of technology service delivery
• Enter accurate and current case documentation for all assigned incidents and requests
• Develop and maintain documentation pertaining to corporate technology assets, standard operating procedures and access request forms
• Research and provide recommendations on methods and technology to improve client services
• Demonstrate professionalism, maintain confidentiality and discretion when dealing with sensitive issues
• Develop and maintain client training documentation
• Perform other systems administration and service management duties as necessary or assigned to meet the needs of the company
Manage, maintain, and develop/enhance services relative to the following technologies and services:
• Client deployment solutions
• Microsoft Active Directory accounts, (provisioning and de-provisioning)
• Client Endpoint Protection Services
• VPN accounts
• Collaboration and Communication accounts and services (email, Teams, Voice/VoIP)
• Client systems (workstations, laptops, mobile devices)
• Mobile device management
• ServiceNow incident remediation, change requests/tasks, problem and requests workflows and processes
• Designing and deployment of client systems images
• Educational experience to include a Bachelor’s Degree or technology focused program in Information Systems, Computer Science or relevant major. Additional higher education and/or technical certifications a plus!
• 2 - 3 years of experience supporting IT operations in a corporate environment.
• Highly developed troubleshooting skills; tenacity and hunger for finding the root cause of a problem
• Experience working with a variety of personal computing form factors (PCs, Macs, tablets), multi-function print/scan/copy/fax devices, wired and wireless local area networks, remote access via VPN, and IP phone systems
• Customer-service focused with the ability to provide an appropriate sense of urgency for troubleshooting and service delivery regardless of time of day or night
• Excellent interpersonal skills that inspire and build trust for effective working relationships across the company
• Ability to read and comprehend technical documents
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Have an organized approach to work with attention to detail
• Be an effective team player; collaborative worker
• Good, clear and concise written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate ideas effectively people who possess varying levels of understanding technology
• Knowledge of IT Operations and ITIL best practices.
• Innovative self-starter – always looking at improving our processes while also displaying a willingness to dive into the details and help wherever necessary
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, demonstrating effective listening through concise, clear verbal and written communication
Professional experience and proven problem-solving skills with:
• Hardware (Apple, Android, Windows & Windows Mobile)
• Microsoft Software (Active Directory, Exchange, File & Print Services, Windows OS/Server, Office Suite for PCs and Macs)
• EndPoint protection solutions (Anti-Virus, OpenDNS Umbrella, etc)
• Adobe Software (Reader, CS/Cloud Suite Applications)
• System Imaging Creation
• IP Phone Systems and VoIP Services (Mitel)
• Networking Services (wired and wireless network, print, telephony)
• VPN Access and WAN Services
• Virtual/Server technologies
• Enterprise class LAN services