Who We Are:
Brooks is a team of passionate people united by a desire to do meaningful work, lead healthy lives and make a difference. We share a focused mission: to inspire everyone to run and be active. That’s it. No distractions—it’s all about the run. Through science, creativity, service, authenticity and connection, we obsess over delivering the best running gear on the planet. We do it our way, with our unique spirit, with a goal of being more relevant to runners than any other brand, day after day and mile after mile. We are determined to innovate, challenging ourselves to lead thought at every turn. Inside these walls and on the roads, tracks and trails, we live and breathe Run Happy, celebrating the positive impact running has on our lives and others. We inject it into all we do because it makes everything better, smarter, more fun and more memorable. Our company culture defines us, bonds us together and creates the conditions for success. It is lived daily as a behavioral expression of our collective set of brand values: Connect with People, Innovate for our Customer, Compete as a Team, Build Trust, Have Fun & Bring Passion, and Be Active. If you’re on our team, it means you’re part of creating something extraordinary. You’re part of Brooks.
In this corporate position as the Retail Runner Experience Specialist at Brooks, you will provide industry-leading customer service to our retail partners and sales representatives by assisting them in selection of order management for their respective territory. You will provide professional support and a superior customer experience to inspire everyone to run and be active!
• Deliver positive timely solutions to all customer’s questions and concerns.
• Provide product pricing and availability quotes.
• Process orders and returns.
• Communicate with customers via phone and email.
• Manage time effectively by prioritizing and multi-tasking.
• Track and report recurring problems and act as a problem identifier and solver.
• Monitor customer orders and provide sales and retailers with the needed updates.
• Work with credit to resolve invoicing errors.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
• 2+ years customer service experience preferred
• Knowledge of athletic footwear, athletic apparel, and sports bras preferred.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with adverse situations positively.
• Computer proficiency: Word, Excel, Outlook, and Salesforce (Required).
• Accuracy in typing, spelling and grammar.
• Proven ability to work effectively independently as well as with a team.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a positive attitude.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, demonstrating effective listening through concise, clear verbal and written communication.
• Excellent interpersonal skills that inspire and build trust resulting in effective working relationships across the company.
• Keen attention to detail in planning, organization and execution of tasks, while still seeing the big picture and understanding how all the pieces fit together and affect one another.
• Ability to anticipate how a decision made can affect our customers, our partners, our products or other departments’ operations and/or morale; “connecting the dots.”
• Demonstration of innovation and initiative – always looking at improving our products and processes while also displaying a willingness to dive into the details and help wherever necessary.
• Passionate participation in Brooks’ sports activities a plus, overridden by the ability to understand and empathize with the runner to develop loyal, engaging relationships with our customers and the Brooks community.
• Embraces and lives the Brooks values!
At Brooks, we celebrate diversity & equity. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment, and encourage people of all backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills to apply. Brooks is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, the presence of a sensory, physical or mental disability, medical condition, military status, marital status, pregnancy or child birth, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, political ideology, or any other non-merit based factors.
Apply for this job