Who We Are:
Brooks is a team of passionate people united by a desire to do meaningful work, lead healthy lives and make a difference. We share a focused mission: to inspire everyone to run and be active. That’s it. No distractions—it’s all about the run. Through science, creativity, service, authenticity and connection, we obsess over delivering the best running gear on the planet. We do it our way, with our unique spirit, with a goal of being more relevant to runners than any other brand, day after day and mile after mile. We are determined to innovate, challenging ourselves to lead thought at every turn. Inside these walls and on the roads, tracks and trails, we live and breathe Run Happy, celebrating the positive impact running has on our lives and others. We inject it into all we do because it makes everything better, smarter, more fun and more memorable. Our company culture defines us, bonds us together and creates the conditions for success. It is lived daily as a behavioral expression of our collective set of brand values: Connect with People, Innovate for our Customer, Compete as a Team, Build Trust, Have Fun & Bring Passion, and Be Active. If you’re on our team, it means you’re part of creating something extraordinary. You’re part of Brooks.
As an M3 Functional Analyst you will be the primary person accountable for the Infor M3 ERP in the EMEA region with a specific focus on supply chain. The ERP is the core system supporting our operations so you will participate in many projects that will help us grow our wholesale and eCommerce businesses, evolve our supply chain, and improve efficiency.
You will frequently partner with Sales, Customer Service, Logistics and Finance to deliver new capabilities. You will collaborate with the global technology team to support the ERP system worldwide and participate in global improvement projects such as system upgrades. Paramount responsibility is ensuring that customer-facing transactions are processed effectively. You will also assist with EDI onboarding and processing to ensure all transactions are processed timely.
• Participate in the design of integrated business process to provide new capabilities and streamline operations for Sales, Customer Service, Logistics, retailers, and consumers.
• Develop business requirements and maintain business process flows as they are implemented in M3 and related systems.
• Create functional specifications and collaborate with technology team members on implementation. Test new or changed functions in collaboration with business users.
• Facilitate regular Super User meetings to discuss system enhancements and necessary business process adjustments.
• Manage system stability and scalability by using available tools to monitor system performance, space utilization, resource contention, etc. Research and recommend additional tools where needed.
• Manage system fixes and enhancements to ensure that ITIL-based change control processes are followed for approvals, planning, testing, documentation and implementation.
• Perform root cause analysis on production application failures and drive necessary remediation of defects.
• Develop and maintain documentation including system context diagrams, system and data interfaces, and process flows.
• Develop and manage automated scripts to increase efficiency.
• Manage relationships with key vendors providing supporting services to ensure performance and deliverables adhere to contract terms.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or relevant major.
• 5+ years of experience implementing, administering, managing and/or supporting enterprise IT applications, preferably in the consumer goods industry.
• 3+ years of experience working with Infor M3 as a Systems or Functional Analyst.
• Functional knowledge of supply chain business processes within the Infor M3 ERP system.
• Business requirements elicitation skills are essential including the ability to design and configure business processes.
• Ability to query databases such as DB2 and SQL server.
• Preferred knowledge of M3 technologies such as business engine database, Grid, Infor ION, MEC and Streamserve.
• Experience with development methodologies such as Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, etc.
• Highly-developed troubleshooting skills; tenacity and hunger for finding the root cause of a problem.
• Keen attention to detail in planning, organizing, and executing tasks, while still seeing the big picture and understanding how the pieces fit together.
• Proven ability to learn new applications and technologies.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to tailor approach based on audience and message.
• Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills that inspire and build trust for effective working relationships across the company.
• Knowledge of ITIL service management framework and best practices for systems administration.
• Dependable and reliable; available to provide after-hours support as needed.
• Ability to travel occasionally to other EMEA offices as well as the Global HQ in Seattle, WA
• Unwavering demonstration of Brooks’ corporate values: Serve People, Lead Thought, Compete as a Team, Have Integrity, Be Active, Have Fun!
What do we offer:
• 1-year contract, to begin with, but this is a long-term opportunity.
• 25 paid vacation days and 8 national holidays per year
• Contribution to your pension.
• Travel expenses reimbursement.
• Health insurance contribution of 90%.
• Bonus and merit potential.
• Fantastic work location, as our offices are inside the Olympic Stadion!
• Fun team activities, such as Bootcamp, Yoga, #RunHappy runs, along with gym discounts.
• Discount on Brooks products.
By submitting this application, you expressly make the following representations and warranties and give your consents as described below:
Brooks Sports, Inc. collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Brooks Sports, Inc.'s recruitment related activities as well as for organizational planning purposes globally. Consequently, Brooks Sports, Inc. may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants including for example setting up and conducting interviews and tests, evaluating and assessing the results thereto and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment processes including the final recruitment.
Brooks Sports, Inc. does not disclose your personal data to unauthorized third parties. However, as a global corporation consisting of multiple affiliated companies in various countries, Brooks Sports, Inc. has international sites and Brooks Sports, Inc. uses resources located throughout the world. Brooks Sports, Inc. may from time to time also use third parties to act on Brooks Sports, Inc.'s behalf. You agree to the fact that to the extent necessary your personal data may be transferred and/or disclosed to any company within Brooks Sports, Inc. group of companies as well as to third parties acting on Brooks Sports, Inc.'s behalf, including also transfers to