Who We Are:
Brooks is a team of passionate people united by a desire to do meaningful work, lead healthy lives and make a difference. We share a focused mission: to inspire everyone to run and be active. That’s it. No distractions—it’s all about the run. Through science, creativity, service, authenticity and connection, we obsess over delivering the best running gear on the planet. We do it our way, with our unique spirit, with a goal of being more relevant to runners than any other brand, day after day and mile after mile. We are determined to innovate, challenging ourselves to lead thought at every turn. Inside these walls and on the roads, tracks and trails, we live and breathe Run Happy, celebrating the positive impact running has on our lives and others. We inject it into all we do because it makes everything better, smarter, more fun and more memorable. Our company culture defines us, bonds us together and creates the conditions for success. It is lived daily as a behavioral expression of our collective set of brand values: Connect with People, Innovate for our Customer, Compete as a Team, Build Trust, Have Fun & Bring Passion, and Be Active. If you’re on our team, it means you’re part of creating something extraordinary. You’re part of Brooks.
The Senior Manager, Digital Paid Media Marketing will oversee the development of the Brooks 2021 digital media plan, lead the execution of the all-up Brooks digital media strategy, and manage the relationship with our media agency. This is a temporary, 7-month role (11/9/20 – 6/9/21) to provide maternity leave coverage. During that time, you will handle the day-to-day oversight of a team of three (3) and serve as the digital media strategic lead across several key workstreams.
• Oversee the development of the Brooks 2021 digital media plan with our media agency
• Provide day-to-day team management for a team of three (3)
• Own relationship with paid media agency and ensure they are held accountable in meeting and exceeding specific KPI targets
• Develop a test and learn plan for 2021 against aligned KPIs
• Advise on quarterly media budget allocations and partner with the Director, Digital Marketing on completing quarterly financial planning process
• Serve as subject matter expert on emerging digital media trends/behaviors and make recommendations to organization
• Provide subject matter expertise through the integrated marketing campaign development process for upcoming seasons
• Partner with the eCommerce team to optimize traffic and consumer relationship with owned brand and commerce channel, Brooksrunning.com
• Sit on the Digital Leadership Team (alongside the Digital Paid Media Marketing Manager) and provide strategic input on key digital projects and workstreams
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising or Communications
• Minimum 10-15 years relevant experience in media, digital marketing or similar field
• 5+ years management experience
• Experience on an in-house marketing team is strongly preferred
• Digital retail marketing experience is a huge plus
• Proven experience in creating, developing and executing digital media plans and strategies; knowledge of all digital media is a must
• Deep understanding of branded eCommerce sites
• Proactive and highly motivated self-starter with a result oriented and goal-driven mindset.
• Excellent interpersonal skills that inspire and build trust resulting in effective working relationships across the company.
• Experience in managing a budget and media agency
• Ability to quickly ramp-up and add value during the contract period
• Ability to anticipate how a decision made can affect our customers, our partners, our products or other departments’ operations and/or morale; “connecting the dots.”
• Embraces and lives the Brooks values!
At Brooks, we celebrate diversity & equity. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment, and encourage people of all backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills to apply. Brooks is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, the presence of a sensory, physical or mental disability, medical condition, military status, marital status, pregnancy or child birth, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, political ideology, or any other non-merit based factors.
Apply for this job