Who We Are:
Brooks is a team of passionate people united by a desire to do meaningful work, lead healthy lives and make a difference. We share a focused mission: to inspire everyone to run and be active. That’s it. No distractions—it’s all about the run. Through science, creativity, service, authenticity and connection, we obsess over delivering the best running gear on the planet. We do it our way, with our unique spirit, with a goal of being more relevant to runners than any other brand, day after day and mile after mile. We are determined to innovate, challenging ourselves to lead thought at every turn. Inside these walls and on the roads, tracks and trails, we live and breathe Run Happy, celebrating the positive impact running has on our lives and others. We inject it into all we do because it makes everything better, smarter, more fun and more memorable. Our company culture defines us, bonds us together and creates the conditions for success. It is lived daily as a behavioral expression of our collective set of brand values: Connect with People, Innovate for our Customer, Compete as a Team, Build Trust, Have Fun & Bring Passion, and Be Active. If you’re on our team, it means you’re part of creating something extraordinary. You’re part of Brooks.
As the Demand Planning Manager at Brooks EMEA you will lead and manage the overall demand planning process for the EMEA region. You will have a key role in the development of the 5 years strategic demand plan and the creation of the 24 months operational demand plan at brand and style color level for the growing Brooks EMEA Direct to Consumer, Wholesale and Trade & Distribution businesses.
Functionally, you will collaborate with the Operations and Sales leadership team on setting the Brooks EMEA Demand Planning strategy, to achieve industry leading forecast accuracy and increase service levels and inventory performance for the region. Operationally, you will lead the creation of the EMEA operational demand forecasts by closely collaborating with the country Business Planners and country Sales teams. You will own the EMEA Sales & Operations Planning Demand Review with Sales, Marketing, Operations and Finance in order to drive forecasting consensus and alignment on market demand, new product introduction and promotional plans for the region.
Your role is also instrumental in controlling portfolio optimization, financial trend versus demand plan reconciliation, supporting service level protection and offering business analytics and intelligence to business partners to support their strategy.
• Lead the evolution of EMEA demand planning strategies, goals, processes, systems, metrics and capabilities to meet ongoing business requirements and Brooks’ S&OP standards.
• Manage and improve the monthly collaborative demand planning process with the country Business Planning and Sales teams.
• Provide the country Business Planners with guidance on planning tools, analytics and best practices to drive accurate demand plan inputs.
• Use the latest market, retail and product information as an input into the creation and review of the country demand plans to ensure forecasts are in line with latest business and sales trends.
• Drive the creation of timely brand, product category and style color level forecasts to achieve forecast accuracy objectives through close and ongoing collaboration with the EMEA country teams and the EMEA Sales Director.
• Drive consensus meetings with Sales, Marketing, Finance & Operations to ensure forecasting objectives are achieved. Collaborate with the EMEA Supply Planning team to drive service and inventory risk and opportunity assessment, SKU rationalization and overall business analytics.
• Ensure launch, promotion and other customer or business historical data and insights are properly managed to provide support for future modeling.
• Ensure that sensitivity around sourcing and fulfillment capacity are considered in the demand planning process.
• Develop a strategy forecast collaboration process that includes Wholesale, E-commerce and Trade & Distribution forecast input.
• Prepare consolidated country demand planning input for Strategic & Operational S&OP meetings for the Supply Chain, Business and Financial communities.
• Set goals, report, review and continuously improve forecast accuracy (FA% and Bias%), portfolio optimization KPI, Demand Planning Excellence Maturity Score.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with the country Business Planning and Sales teams, and the EMEA Sales, Marketing, Operations and Finance organizations.
• Collaborate with the Global Demand Planning Community on developing the Demand Planning Excellence program and participate in cross functional project teams.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Science, Engineering or related discipline
• Demand & Supply planning, Inventory management, S&OP qualifications (CPIM, CPSM, APICS…)
• Qualifications & Skills:
• Demonstrated ability to lead through influencing as well as strong skills as a negotiator to reach consensus, buy-in and commitment.
• Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills interacting cross functionally at multiple levels within the entrerprise.
• Experience with the sports performance Footwear and Apparel industry and knowledge of the European sporting goods retail and online landscape.
• Analytical skills to evaluate root cause analysis, thoroughness and problem solving skills, developing continuous improvement in a team environment.
• Knowledge of international, end to end Integrated Supply Chain organizations & systems from Manufacturing, Supply Chain Integrated Planning, Customer Logistics, to Physical Distribution network
• Ability to leverage team engagement and enablement that contributes to develop Brooks as a Best Place to Work
• Preferred qualifications (or experience) include: ERP | Demand Planning systems leveraging statistical & AI forecasting methods | BI, Tableau or any other Data warehouse/analytics system | Excel – Intermediate/advanced level
• Embraces and lives the Brooks values!
• 7+ years of operational business unit experience in Supply Chain & Logistics. Demand or Supply Planning and Customer Supply Chain experience preferred.
• 3+ years of work experience in Demand Planning, including experience as Planning Manager in context of business growth and functional transformation
• 3+ years prior management experience desired
• 1-year fixed-term contract, with intention to be extended
• 25 paid vacation days and 8 national holidays per year
• Health insurance contribution
• Pension contribution
• Commuter allowance
• Fantastic work location, as our offices are inside the Olympic Stadium!
• Fun team activities, such as Bootcamp, Yoga, and group runs
• Discount on products
Estimated start date: January 2021
By submitting this application, you expressly make the following representations and warranties and give your consents as described below: