Who We Are:
Brooks is a team of passionate people united by a desire to do meaningful work, lead healthy lives and make a difference. We share a focused mission: to inspire everyone to run and be active. That’s it. No distractions—it’s all about the run. Through science, creativity, service, authenticity and connection, we obsess over delivering the best running gear on the planet. We do it our way, with our unique spirit, with a goal of being more relevant to runners than any other brand, day after day and mile after mile. We are determined to innovate, challenging ourselves to lead thought at every turn. Inside these walls and on the roads, tracks and trails, we live and breathe Run Happy, celebrating the positive impact running has on our lives and others. We inject it into all we do because it makes everything better, smarter, more fun and more memorable. Our company culture defines us, bonds us together and creates the conditions for success. It is lived daily as a behavioral expression of our collective set of brand values: Connect with People, Innovate for our Customer, Compete as a Team, Build Trust, Have Fun & Bring Passion, and Be Active. If you’re on our team, it means you’re part of creating something extraordinary. You’re part of Brooks.
As the EDI Analyst for EMEA you will contribute to growing Brooks’ business with key accounts across Europe by providing business leadership and influencing across teams to ensure successful implementation of integrations for our EDI program. Your focus will be onboarding retailers and ensuring Brooks compliance with all retailer requirements, from order receipt through shipping and invoicing. You will also be responsible for managing our EDI production and the relationship with our Brooks outsourced EDI partner.
• In collaboration with the Sales team, develop relationships with retailers to enable successful EDI onboarding projects.
• Document EDI and other vendor compliance requirements by consulting with the retailer and leveraging available vendor manuals. Ensure retailer readiness to participate in onboarding.
• Collaborate with the retailer, Customer Service, and Logistics to define processes vital to the retailer’s EDI integration requirements. Identify if internal business process changes are required to support integrations with the retailer and gain alignment across impacted teams.
• Build and maintain business process documentation and EDI mapping documentation.
• Lead EDI implementations including planning and communication with all internal and external stakeholders.
• Serve as a liaison between IT, our EDI partner, and retailers to set up new retailers and ensure EDI integration with our ERP.
• Document business requirements to set up retailers with our EDI partner to ensure information and documents flow smoothly and accurately to and from our systems; ensure ongoing maintenance of any changes.
• Plan and coordinate testing of any upgrades, new partners, and changes with our EDI partner.
• Provide first level EDI production support as issues arise. Review reports and log files daily. Prioritize, research, supervise and resolve EDI related issues.
• Analyze EDI usage and recommend process improvement to management to improve efficiency and ensure the ongoing integrity of our EDI processes.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field preferred; or equivalent, relevant experience.
• 3+ years’ experience working with EDI software solutions, preferably as an EDI Analyst in a consumer goods industry.
• 3+ years’ experience with EDIFACT standards including the PRICAT, ORDERS, ORDRSP, DESADV, INVOIC, INVRPT, and SLSRPT document types, as well as other interchange formats such as CSV, XML, etc.
• Ability to query data via SQL, is a plus.
• Computer proficiency: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, ERP systems
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German that encourage and build trust resulting in effective working relationships across the company.
• Keen attention to detail in planning, organization, and execution of tasks, while still seeing the big picture and understanding how all of the pieces fit together and affect one another.
• Demonstration of innovation and initiative – always looking at improving our products and processes while also displaying a willingness to dive into the details and help out wherever necessary.
• Passionate participation in Brooks’ sports activities a plus, overridden by the ability to understand and empathize with the runner in order to develop loyal, engaging relationships with our customers and the Brooks community.
• Embraces and lives the Brooks values!
By submitting this application, you expressly make the following representations and warranties and give your consents as described below:
Brooks Sports, Inc. collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Brooks Sports, Inc.'s recruitment related activities as well as for organizational planning purposes globally. Consequently, Brooks Sports, Inc. may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants including for example setting up and conducting interviews and tests, evaluating and assessing the results thereto and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment processes including the final recruitment.
Brooks Sports, Inc. does not disclose your personal data to unauthorized third parties. However, as a global corporation consisting of multiple affiliated companies in various countries, Brooks Sports, Inc. has international sites and Brooks Sports, Inc. uses resources located throughout the world. Brooks Sports, Inc. may from time to time also use third parties to act on Brooks Sports, Inc.'s behalf. You agree to the fact that to the extent necessary your personal data may be transferred and/or disclosed to any company within Brooks Sports, Inc. group of companies as well as to third parties acting on Brooks Sports, Inc.'s behalf, including also transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided Brooks Sports, Inc. with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
At Brooks, we celebrate diversity & equity. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment, and encourage people of all backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills to apply. Brooks is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, the presence of a sensory, physical or mental disability, medical condition, military status, marital status, pregnancy or child birth, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, political ideology, or any other non-merit based factors.
Apply for this job