Du bist… sportlich, weltoffen und zielstrebig?
Du bringst Organisationstalent mit und verstehst es, Menschen zu animieren und mitzureißen? Dann bist du genau richtig bei uns.
Wir sind Brooks.
As our Brooks Technical Representative, you will lead and execute the field support strategy in all distribution channels located within the territory of Rhineland-Palatinate, to increase market share, amplify Brooks’ product leadership, and create recognition, awareness and loyalty for our brand!
• Lead the overall field support efforts for Brooks at both SRA and Non-Specialty accounts located within the territory.
• Support the Sales and Marketing teams with product launches, in-store merchandising, and innovative grassroots programs at all accounts.
• Work with Sales management and Marketing on the success of National Account sell-thru programs/in-store promotions.
• Educate and motivate the retailer, consumer, and all key points of contact about Brooks technology and product leadership via product seminars and clinics.
• Work at the sales floor at accounts as assigned – be an expert at driving product sell-thru in all channels.
• Represent Brooks at national (and selected local) running events and expos.
• Provide feedback and analysis to measure effectiveness of product initiatives and sales strategies; identify new opportunities for growth within or outside the running industry.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Sales/Retail Management preferred.
• 1 – 3 years of retail experience (Athletic Specialty preferred).
• 2+ years of Marketing/Sales experience within the sports industry preferred.
• Fluency in German and good understanding of English are an absolute mast.
• Highly-motivated and energetic with an enthusiastic attitude.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and very strong presentation skills.
• Knowledge of performance athletic footwear/apparel/accessories and their related technologies.
• Knowledge of the biomechanics of human motion is a pre.
• Extensive travel required; able and willing to work weekends and extended hours, when needed
• Embraces and lives the Brooks values!
• Permanent contract
• 25 working days of holiday leave per year
• Company car, mobile phone and laptop, according to our company policy
• Discount on Brooks products
• Bonus and merit potential
• The opportunity to be part of a great team
Please note that this role requires 70% travel - valid driving license is a must
Please submit your CV and motivation in English
Apply for this job