Who We Are:
Brooks is a team of passionate people united by a desire to do meaningful work, lead healthy lives and make a difference. We share a focused mission: to inspire everyone to run and be active. That’s it. No distractions—it’s all about the run. Through science, creativity, service, authenticity and connection, we obsess over delivering the best running gear on the planet. We do it our way, with our unique spirit, with a goal of being more relevant to runners than any other brand, day after day and mile after mile. We are determined to innovate, challenging ourselves to lead thought at every turn. Inside these walls and on the roads, tracks and trails, we live and breathe Run Happy, celebrating the positive impact running has on our lives and others. We inject it into all we do because it makes everything better, smarter, more fun and more memorable. Our company culture defines us, bonds us together and creates the conditions for success. It is lived daily as a behavioral expression of our collective set of brand values: Connect with People, Innovate for our Customer, Compete as a Team, Build Trust, Have Fun & Bring Passion, and Be Active. If you’re on our team, it means you’re part of creating something extraordinary. You’re part of Brooks.
This is a temporary position, that will support our efforts migrating to a new EMEA website. The Website Content Producer is responsible for helping the transition of BrooksRunning.eu business to a new look & feel by executing online campaigns, maintaining our online product assortment and optimizing a frictionless website user experience. In this role you will translate campaign plans into smooth home/landing page experiences for runners, set up and maintain all available products and test features and the working of the new website.
• Set up and maintain products and product information in all all languages (currently EN, DE, FR, IT, ES) using Salesforce Commerce Cloud and identify/report on bugs when needed.
• Implement and maintain site promotions
• Execute product launches and clearance events by setting product placement, product selection and discounts and promotions to increase traffic and conversion rate.
• Execute our online collections strategy (created by EMEA eCommerce Director)
• Build landing pages for BrooksRunning.eu using Sitecore (Content Management System) and identify/report bugs to Digital Products, track resolution and perform QA on any fixes.
• Have a solid understanding of product information, product technology, and product stories
• Partner closely with the eCommerce Coordinator on content marketing to execute against the content calendar and build / integrate rich content into web pages.
• Collaborate with the creative team to secure assets for ecommerce campaigns and product launches.
• Drive the addition of new product attributes (e.g., runner experience, weather proofness) to increase the shop-ability of BrooksRunning.eu
• Perform QA/maintenance of our site to ensure all offers, landing pages, product tiles and copy are accurate.
• Perform testing of our new website during the QA and UAT cycles.
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing or similar required.
• Minimum of 1 years of experience executing online customer experiences.
• Minimum of 1 years Experience working within Demandware/Salesforce, Magento, Hybris, or other ecommerce storefront environment.
• Experience with Sitecore or other Content Management System a strong plus.
• Is a problem solver. Proactively seeks creative solutions or ways to “hack” current state to achieve better UX/UI.
• Proficient in core Microsoft Office products, especially Excel (level ‘Vlookup, Pivot Tables and use of formulas’).
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with diverse teams to achieve necessary results.
• Ability to anticipate how a decision made can affect our customers, our partners, our products or other departments’ operations and/or morale; “connecting the dots.”
• Embraces and lives the Brooks values!
Please note this is a temporary position of 3 months, to support our efforts migrating to a new EMEA website
Please submit your CV and motivation in English
At Brooks, we celebrate diversity & equity. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment, and encourage people of all backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills to apply. Brooks is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, the presence of a sensory, physical or mental disability, medical condition, military status, marital status, pregnancy or child birth, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, political ideology, or any other non-merit based factors.
Apply for this job