Who We Are:
Brooks is a team of passionate people united by a desire to do meaningful work, lead healthy lives and make a difference. We share a focused mission: to inspire everyone to run and be active. That’s it. No distractions—it’s all about the run. Through science, creativity, service, authenticity and connection, we obsess over delivering the best running gear on the planet. We do it our way, with our unique spirit, with a goal of being more relevant to runners than any other brand, day after day and mile after mile. We are determined to innovate, challenging ourselves to lead thought at every turn. Inside these walls and on the roads, tracks and trails, we live and breathe Run Happy, celebrating the positive impact running has on our lives and others. We inject it into all we do because it makes everything better, smarter, more fun and more memorable. Our company culture defines us, bonds us together and creates the conditions for success. It is lived daily as a behavioral expression of our collective set of brand values: Connect with People, Innovate for our Customer, Compete as a Team, Build Trust, Have Fun & Bring Passion, and Be Active. If you’re on our team, it means you’re part of creating something extraordinary. You’re part of Brooks.
As, the Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Data Analyst you will play a key role in helping to grow the BrooksRunning.eu business by instilling a data-driven decision-making mindset across teams through the implementation of data analyses of digital marketing tactics and onsite experiences. In this role, you will lead the development of best practices around analytics data to drive actionable insights. You will identify top KPIs to monitor performance and you’ll make recommendations to optimize the website based on your analysis to grow our understanding of the customer journey through the purchase funnel You will bring eCommerce and Digital Marketing reporting and dashboards to the next level, working cross functionally with analysts in our EMEA and Global teams.
• Own reporting and analytics, both regular and ad-hoc, for brooksrunning.eu and related websites.
• Develop standardized marketing and ecommerce data analysis reports that help the organization understand customer behavior and business results against top KPIs
• Create and manage dashboards and reporting (daily, weekly, and monthly) and deliver key insights to business and digital marketing owners.
• Develop insights from your data analyses to inform decisions that will drive the business towards growth
• Provide digital and eCommerce analytical support to various teams in the organization (digital media, social media, CRM, web merchandising and web experience); work closely with cross-functional teams to identify analytics tracking and reporting requirements, manage best practices, and proactively identify data quality issues and improve the user experience and analysis capability.
• Be the lead resource for generating ad hoc reports and related insights that enable the organization to be agile and responsive to new opportunities
• Partner with ecommerce and digital marketing colleagues, to optimize our marketing budget and our website experience and drive our overall business.
• Perform cross-category analyses including digital and offline media, website experience, CRM and product sales data to create a holistic view of both our customers and our business.
• Identify trends in consumer behavior and our data, including product types and models, geo-behavior, and other key insights that can inform and enable both our ecommerce and our brick-and-mortar colleagues to create incremental business opportunities.
• Manage the Pre/Post evaluation of web A/B tests, personalization, and conversion rate optimization (CRO) activations (opportunities/impact/outcomes). Provide additional analytical insights to CRO business users.
• Set up, manage and ensure accuracy of data sources that integrate in (but not limited to) our data visualization tools (Salesforce Datorama & Tableau)
• Collaborate on advanced analytics projects such as attribution modelling and MMM
• Bachelor’s degree preferred, with a focus in Data Science, Analytics, or other relevant studies
• 3+ years experience in web and digital analytics best practices and programs
• Demonstrated experience in developing reports, analyses and insights that drove measurable improvement in digital KPIs and business growth.
• Deep understanding of how media, CRM tactics, loyalty, ecommerce funnels and product mix all work together to drive optimal customer relationship with a brand and drive desired business results.
• Strong experience working with analytics packages e.g.Google Analytics Pro, Omniture/Adobe Analytics, WebTrends or similar programs.
• Strong Excel expertise a must.
• SQL knowledge a plus
• Tableau / PowerBI a plus
• Strong understanding of direct to consumer / online retailing strategies and digital marketing required.
• Extreme passion for the customer and with an always on customer first mindset.
• Passionate participation in Brooks’ sports activities a plus, overridden by the ability to understand and empathize with the runner in order to develop loyal, engaging relationships with our customers and the Brooks community.
• Embraces and lives the Brooks values!
• 1-year contract, to begin with, but this is a long-term opportunity.
• 25 paid vacation days and 8 national holidays per year
• Contribution to your pension.
• Travel expenses reimbursement - but we currently work from home
• Health insurance contribution of 90%.
• Bonus and merit potential.
• Fantastic work location, as our offices are inside the Olympic Stadion!
• Fun team activities, such as (virtual) Bootcamp, Yoga, #RunHappy runs, along with gym discounts.
• Discount on Brooks products.
Please submit your CV and motivation in English
At Brooks, we celebrate diversity & equity. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment, and encourage people of all backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills to apply. Brooks is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, the presence of a sensory, physical or mental disability, medical condition, military status, marital status, pregnancy or child birth, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, political ideology, or any other non-merit based factors.
Apply for this job