Who We Are:
Brooks is a team of passionate people united by a desire to do meaningful work, lead healthy lives and make a difference. We share a focused mission: to inspire everyone to run and be active. That’s it. No distractions—it’s all about the run. Through science, creativity, service, authenticity and connection, we obsess over delivering the best running gear on the planet. We do it our way, with our unique spirit, with a goal of being more relevant to runners than any other brand, day after day and mile after mile. We are determined to innovate, challenging ourselves to lead thought at every turn. Inside these walls and on the roads, tracks and trails, we live and breathe Run Happy, celebrating the positive impact running has on our lives and others. We inject it into all we do because it makes everything better, smarter, more fun and more memorable. Our company culture defines us, bonds us together and creates the conditions for success. It is lived daily as a behavioral expression of our collective set of brand values: Connect with People, Innovate for our Customer, Compete as a Team, Build Trust, Have Fun & Bring Passion, and Be Active. If you’re on our team, it means you’re part of creating something extraordinary. You’re part of Brooks.
As a Senior Digital Product Manager, you will link the customer, business, and technical worlds to develop and drive new digital initiatives that will grow and evolve Brooks’ Direct-to-Consumer business. Informed by both a deep understanding of the runner and the needs and concerns of Brooks business groups including eCommerce, Customer Support, Digital Marketing, and Footwear and Apparel Product teams, you will partner with business leaders and stakeholders to create a frictionless experience for the runner in their journey to find the right gear, tools and experiences on their path to their better self. The Senior Digital Product Manager will make decisions and recommendations for product strategies that are linked to business strategies and financial goals and reflect awareness of the market context. You will serve as an important representative for longer term business plans and continued investment.
The Senior Digital Product Manager will be an effective communicator of objectives and priorities in a persuasive manner that builds support, consensus and commitment across cross-functional teams to execute the product strategy. You will bridge the gap between business and technical engagement and serve as an advocate of the business to advise the digital delivery teams in the development of new solutions and enhancements that bring added value to runners on the Direct-to-Consumer platform.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships and communication with business leaders and stakeholders in order to represent and advocate on their behalf.
• Understand the businesses key performance indicators and represent the internal voice of the runner in order to uncover new opportunities to enrich and enhance the runner’s experience with our digital products
• Prioritize and sequence a longer-term product roadmap according to business value and the business cycle.
• Gain cross-functional support through collaboration with internal and external delivery teams and lead meetings to ensure a thorough understanding of the problem space.
• Keep apprised of runner needs through interaction gathered by conducting interviews, surveys, brainstorming sessions, trade studies and market research analysis.
• Use customer, product and market analytics to inform and influence data-driven decisions and recommendations on product strategy.
• Transition projects to Product Owners of implementation teams and work with them to help make decisions informed by the product vision and budget.
• Provide support during the project lifecycle by clarifying business requirements to delivery teams.
• 8+ years of experience in digital with 5+ years in a product management role
• Experience in the direct-to-consumer space, especially eCommerce is preferred
• Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, or related field is preferred; or equivalent work or military experience
• Ability to translate product strategy and vision into a product roadmap
• Exceptional communication skills and ability to influence colleagues and executives
• Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile inconsistency, and determine a path forward
• Exemplify leadership through collaboration, working cross-functionally with other teams in digital marketing, eCommerce, customer support, sales
• Excel in gathering and documenting use cases and business requirements
• Familiarity with the principles of design thinking, and lean and agile software delivery
• Analytical with the ability to prioritize and make tradeoffs; proven ability to leverage data in decision-making
• Experience building new processes and scaling organizations
At Brooks, we celebrate diversity & equity. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment, and encourage people of all backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills to apply. Brooks is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, the presence of a sensory, physical or mental disability, medical condition, military status, marital status, pregnancy or child birth, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, political ideology, or any other non-merit based factors.
Apply for this job