Work location: Hai Phong/ Hai Duong
As a Brooks HR & Admin Generalist, you are an integral part of the Brooks Asia HR Team ensuring the smooth operation of the day-to-day activities of our Human Resources department and the North Vietnam office. You will apply innovative approaches and an understanding of regional and company culture to build the best employee experience and make the company a better place to work.
In this role you will own the full lifecycle of recruitment from job postings to candidate acceptance. You will also manage daily office operations including car services, office and facilities administration, visitor and expat support and monitoring office expenses. This role will manage work permits and visas for expats and local-hired foreign employees. You will create programs and events to cultivate team spirit and embrace Brooks culture.
Office Administration Management:
· Manage the office carpool, car bookings, driver’s performance and working with car rental vendor to improve car service quality.
· Oversee all aspects of general office and facility operations (stationery, office supplies, mailings, bill payment etc.).
· Provide general support for visitors as well as employees’ business trips (visa, flights, accommodation, transportation, etc.).
· Support on expatriates’ related matters when required (housing, schooling, transportation, relocation, work permits/ visas etc.).
· Monitor costs and expenses and maintain a filing system to provide data for budget planning for office expenses for North Vietnam offices.
· Manage contracts and price negotiations with vendors, service providers (car vendors, hotels, etc)
Human Resources Management:
· Full Lifecycle Recruiting for assigned positions: own the process of job postings, candidate applications, interview and selections, offer and job closing for the assigned positions.
· New hire On-boarding: partner with hiring managers to manage the onboarding and new hire process to ensure representation of Brooks culture and a positive employee experience. Conduct the HR & Admin onboarding session for new hired in North Vietnam.
· Arrange the annual health check-up for employees with a dedicated and professional health care centers.
· Organize team cultural events for North Vietnam employees such as Company Meetings, Birthdays, Fruit-time, Women's Day, X’mas day, etc.
· Off-boarding coordination: work with related teams to make ensure smooth employee off-boarding and a positive experience to existing employees.
· Manage and/or participate in miscellaneous projects and assignments as requested by manager.
College diploma or Bachelor’s degree OR additional related work experience.
3+ years experiences in Office Admin and Human Resources field.
Fluent English communication skills.
Ability to travel frequently to other locations in North Vietnam where Brooks offices are based
Ability to work professionally and efficiently within the team and across departments.
Apply for this job