Who We Are:
Brooks is a team of passionate people united by a desire to do meaningful work, lead healthy lives and make a difference. We share a focused mission: to inspire everyone to run and be active. That’s it. No distractions—it’s all about the run. Through science, creativity, service, authenticity and connection, we obsess over delivering the best running gear on the planet. We do it our way, with our unique spirit, with a goal of being more relevant to runners than any other brand, day after day and mile after mile. We are determined to innovate, challenging ourselves to lead thought at every turn. Inside these walls and on the roads, tracks and trails, we live and breathe Run Happy, celebrating the positive impact running has on our lives and others. We inject it into all we do because it makes everything better, smarter, more fun and more memorable. Our company culture defines us, bonds us together and creates the conditions for success. It is lived daily as a behavioral expression of our collective set of brand values: Connect with People, Innovate for our Customer, Compete as a Team, Build Trust, Have Fun & Bring Passion, and Be Active. If you’re on our team, it means you’re part of creating something extraordinary. You’re part of Brooks.
The eCommerce Operations Lead is responsible for managing all operations related to fulfillment of product on digital touchpoints such as Brooksrunning.com, eBay, and other marketplaces. You have a passion for customer experience and relentlessly pursue options, systems, and processes that will reduce friction and build confidence with our runners.
You will partner closely with the Manager, eCommerce to bring new digital programs such as Pre-Order/Back-Order, “Buy Now, Pay Later” to life and will manage the day-to-day of these programs and ensure systems configuration to sustain them long-term. This position will be responsible for ensuring Brooksrunning.com is optimized at all runner touchpoints through partnership with our Digital Products, IT and Runner Experience teams. This role will also support merchandising teams with product and campaign launches, as well as other daily business activities for Brooksrunning.com.
The ideal candidate possesses an entrepreneurial spirit to build new programs and “make things work”. You will be a creative problem solver, collaborating across multiple teams to get the job done. This position will require a solid understanding of the systems that power our website (OMS, PIM, etc.) and the dependencies within each system. This role is technical in nature but requires an individual with a creative curiosity to bring new and trendsetting functionality to life.
• Optimize systems and processes to support seamless order fulfillment for the runner
• Be the subject matter authority for all systems that roll into Brooksrunning.com including, but not limited to: PIM, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, M3, OMS
• Act as the lead liaison between the eCommerce team and Digital Products team to launch and/or manage large-scale products such as Buy Now, Pay Later, as well as weekly site updates
• Represent eCommerce interests on technology projects for new functionality to ensure the best digital experience is reflected in business requirements.
• Identify and prioritize bugs with our Digital Products team, with close partnership of Runner Experience Team
• Launch, manage, and report on learnings from onsite feedback tool to understand points of friction for the runner
• Support merchandising and content teams with product and content launches through UAT, inventory coordination and reporting, customer service partnership, etc.
• Manage vendors and tools that support selling of Brooks product on marketplaces such as eBay; Manage product catalog as it relates to these marketplaces
• Partner closely with Supply Planning and Logistic teams to understand product delays, fulfillment concerns, and triage as needed
• Ensure success of Brooksrunning.com promotional calendar including Gift with Purchase procurement and fulfillment, markdowns, BOGO, etc.
• Support Merchandising and CRM teams with day-to-day management of discounts programs such as Pro Program
• Effectively communicate plans with cross-department stakeholders
• Monitor site functionality and performance to identify new opportunities, areas of frictions, and bring new ideas for how to better meet the needs of our runners
• Partner with Merchandising Lead to define and manage our digital shelf
• 3+ years of relevant experience in eCommerce system management and/or fulfillment
• Demonstrated ability to identify customer friction and resolve through existing or new systems and tools
• Strong understanding of current technologies and systems that support the digital ecosystem
• Ecommerce platform and catalog management required; Salesforce Commerce Cloud experience preferred
• Experience and knowledge of Content Management Systems
• Project or program management experience preferred.
• Understanding of user centered design, UX, and user testing preferred
• Data oriented. Uses quantitative data, hierarchical understanding, and causal thinking to find answers.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, demonstrating effective listening through concise, clear verbal and written communication.
• Aptitude for organization, flexibility, and producing results.
• Strong customer focus/ability to anticipate and react to user needs.
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with diverse teams to achieve necessary results.
• Excellent interpersonal skills that inspire and build trust resulting in effective working relationships across the company.
• Demonstration of innovation and initiative; always looking at improving our products and processes while also displaying a willingness to dive into the details and help wherever necessary.
• Ability to anticipate how a decision made can affect our customers, our partners, our products or other departments’ operations and/or morale; “connecting the dots.”
• Embraces and lives the Brooks values!
At Brooks, we celebrate diversity & equity. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment, and encourage people of all backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills to apply. Brooks is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, the presence of a sensory, physical or mental disability, medical condition, military status, marital status, pregnancy or child birth, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, political ideology, or any other non-merit based factors.
Apply for this job