Who We Are:
Brooks is a team of passionate people united by a desire to do meaningful work, lead healthy lives and make a difference. We share a focused mission: to inspire everyone to run and be active. That’s it. No distractions—it’s all about the run. Through science, creativity, service, authenticity and connection, we obsess over delivering the best running gear on the planet. We do it our way, with our unique spirit, with a goal of being more relevant to runners than any other brand, day after day and mile after mile. We are determined to innovate, challenging ourselves to lead thought at every turn. Inside these walls and on the roads, tracks and trails, we live and breathe Run Happy, celebrating the positive impact running has on our lives and others. We inject it into all we do because it makes everything better, smarter, more fun and more memorable. Our company culture defines us, bonds us together and creates the conditions for success. It is lived daily as a behavioral expression of our collective set of brand values: Connect with People, Innovate for our Customer, Compete as a Team, Build Trust, Have Fun & Bring Passion, and Be Active. If you’re on our team, it means you’re part of creating something extraordinary. You’re part of Brooks.
As the Logistics Coordinator EMEA, you will coordinate the day to day operations and related transportation activities to support global logistics and distribution of Brooks product for our Distribution business. You will assist our EMEA Logistics team with activities that include: PO vendor exception management, EMEA shipment and document processing, export shipment processing, import delivery coordination, global footwear & apparel sample programs, payment approval & bank letter of credit processing and shipping documentation. You will work with cross-functional Brooks teams and Distributors to support global supply chain execution.
• Monitor the international transportation of Distribution Center customer purchase orders (PO). Research, resolve or call out any PO vendor exceptions.
• Coordinate foreign to foreign transportation for EMEA customer orders for Distribution customers.
• Support administration of global footwear and apparel sample programs for Distributors
• Process third country export shipments Ex-EMEA including coordination with internal and external parties, documentation, follow up for orders to worldwide destinations for Distribution business.
• Back up contact for all CEP (Courier-Express-Parcel) service-related issues for EMEA Operations department.
• Assist the Logistics Specialists with auditing of freight invoices and other related bills from logistics service providers.
• Develop knowledge of trade compliance, EU Customs regulations and logistics requirements.
• Support the Logistics Specialist with coordination of international transportation and shipment operations and document as needed
• Support the Logistics team by compiling reports from M3.
• Assist the Logistics team on special projects and perform other related duties as needed.
• Apprentice/Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Supply Chain, International Studies or Business Administration)
• 1+ years of work experience or studies in International Trade, Logistics or Transportation
• Proficient in German with Fluency in English
• Basic knowledge of incoterms 2010, letter of credit, harmonized tariff and international trade rules
• Excellent interpersonal skills that inspire and build trust resulting in effective working relationships across the company, required.
• Demonstration of innovation and initiative – always looking at improving our products and processes while also displaying a willingness to dive into the details and help out wherever necessary, required.
• Embraces and lives the Brooks values!
Please note that this is a fixed-term, 12 months contract.
The role is located in Münster
At Brooks, we celebrate diversity & equity. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment, and encourage people of all backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills to apply. Brooks is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, the presence of a sensory, physical or mental disability, medical condition, military status, marital status, pregnancy or child birth, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, political ideology, or any other non-merit based factors.
Apply for this job