Who We Are:
Brooks is a team of passionate people united by a desire to do meaningful work, lead healthy lives and make a difference. We share a focused mission: to inspire everyone to run and be active. That’s it. No distractions—it’s all about the run. Through science, creativity, service, authenticity and connection, we obsess over delivering the best running gear on the planet. We do it our way, with our unique spirit, with a goal of being more relevant to runners than any other brand, day after day and mile after mile. We are determined to innovate, challenging ourselves to lead thought at every turn. Inside these walls and on the roads, tracks and trails, we live and breathe Run Happy, celebrating the positive impact running has on our lives and others. We inject it into all we do because it makes everything better, smarter, more fun and more memorable. Our company culture defines us, bonds us together and creates the conditions for success. It is lived daily as a behavioral expression of our collective set of brand values: Connect with People, Innovate for our Customer, Compete as a Team, Build Trust, Have Fun & Bring Passion, and Be Active. If you’re on our team, it means you’re part of creating something extraordinary. You’re part of Brooks.
The Supply Planner, Market Supply Planning will lead the development of tactical and strategic supply plans and manage inventory levels to achieve customer service, supply chain and financial objectives. You will focus on planning accuracy, inventory optimization, profitability, factory utilization, and delivery precision across the seasonal planning horizon. You will partner closely with Logistics, Distribution Centers, International Regions, Factories, Demand Planning, Customer Service and Sales to ensure the right product is in the right place at the right time in the right quantities to meet customer demand.
• Initiate and lead the development of 24-month global supply plans to balance the demand forecast with cost, efficiency, and capacity constraints.
• Develop and maintain finished goods production plans, and submit and monitor global purchase orders and regional distribution orders.
• Responsible for optimization of Service and Inventory Levels within the regional Distribution Network:
• Target Inventory KPIs (DIO - Days Inventory Outstanding/WOS - Weeks of Supply, Inventory Health - %Excess/%Inactive, Safety Stock targets)
• Target Service Level KPIs (%EFR – Enterprise Fill Rate, $OOS - Out of Stock)
• Facilitate the monthly review for validate the stock equation to identify any service risk to meet demand and to compare inventory vs. target inventory levels (ie. ideal inventory target per the demand & supply plans).
• Accountable for providing short term (next 13 weeks) supply availability and effective risk communication on new product launches, CMAs, events, promotions, new/lost business, on-going and end of Life products to Business and Supply chain teams (end to end scope).
• Support the facilitation of the S&OP monthly Supply Review meeting to align the most cost effective 24-month supply plan that meets customer and business Go-to-Market requirements.
• Support and leverage systems and processes to continuously optimize inventory and supply planning including:
• Sourcing agility: Collaborate with vendors (T1/T2) and Footwear & Apparel teams to reduce blocked horizon, manufacturing line saturation and batch size in order to increase reactivity.
• Customer Service protection: Calculate safety stock based on lead-time, replenishment frequency and forecast; validate/align safety stock results with Sales and Demand Planning teams.
• Portfolio health: collaborate with Demand Planning and Finance to control portfolio complexity and propose SKU rationalization consensus with Sales, Marketing and Product to optimize catalog profitability.
• Planning efficiency: Maintain regular portfolio segmentation (A,B,C / Strategic Product) to optimize efficiency and inventory control in the planning process
• Challenge viability of new launches by reviewing the Marketing brief and the Logistics launch data in order to avoid the creation of excess or SKU complexity for the supply chain.
• Prevent excess supply of on-going products by performing monthly reviews of productions yielding excess and potential batch size/MOQ reduction or discontinuation.
• Manage the process of discontinuation of end of life cycle materials as part of the Speed-to-Market initiative in partnership with the Asia Manufacturing Planning team and our T1/TII vendors.
• Participate in Global or Regional cross-functional projects.
• Present and provide context on the inventory KPIs for the monthly Supply Review meeting and the S&OP scorecard.
• Evaluate Enterprise Fill Rate/$ Out of Stock, including performing root cause analysis and solution problem solving for any identified inventory gaps.
• Educational experience to include Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain or related field
• 3+ years of experience in supply chain management, demand planning, or inventory management required
• Understanding of advanced planning systems, preferably experience using M3 related inventory planning tools
• Strong computer skills with expertise in Microsoft Excel required
• Strong organizational skills; the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, and an analytical, investigative approach to problem-solving
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, demonstrating effective listening through concise, clear verbal and written communication
• Excellent interpersonal skills that inspire and build trust resulting in effective working relationships across the company
• Passionate participation in Brooks’ sports activities a plus, overridden by the ability to understand and empathize with the runner in order to develop loyal, engaging relationships with our customers and the Brooks community
• Embraces and lives the Brooks values
At Brooks, we celebrate diversity & equity. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment, and encourage people of all backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills to apply. Brooks is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, the presence of a sensory, physical or mental disability, medical condition, military status, marital status, pregnancy or child birth, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, political ideology, or any other non-merit based factors.
Apply for this job