Who We Are:
Brooks is a team of passionate people united by a desire to do meaningful work, lead healthy lives and make a difference. We share a focused mission: to inspire everyone to run and be active. That’s it. No distractions—it’s all about the run. Through science, creativity, service, authenticity and connection, we obsess over delivering the best running gear on the planet. We do it our way, with our unique spirit, with a goal of being more relevant to runners than any other brand, day after day and mile after mile. We are determined to innovate, challenging ourselves to lead thought at every turn. Inside these walls and on the roads, tracks and trails, we live and breathe Run Happy, celebrating the positive impact running has on our lives and others. We inject it into all we do because it makes everything better, smarter, more fun and more memorable. Our company culture defines us, bonds us together and creates the conditions for success. It is lived daily as a behavioral expression of our collective set of brand values: Connect with People, Innovate for our Customer, Compete as a Team, Build Trust, Have Fun & Bring Passion, and Be Active. If you’re on our team, it means you’re part of creating something extraordinary. You’re part of Brooks.
Join our small and efficient web development team with a focus on ensuring a high standard of quality and top performance in everything we release. The QA Software Test Engineer will be responsible for utilizing both automated and exploratory testing strategies to identify defects on our web-based eCommerce platform. This is a highly technical role where you will contribute to test automation using Selenium and WebdriverIO. You will split your time between writing code and collaborating with both technical and non-technical groups within the Brooks eCommerce team. Successful candidates will enjoy solving technical problems, conducting root cause analysis, and improving testing strategies and processes.
• Design and execute test cases that factor in the real-world complexity of an eCommerce platform.
• Maintain and add to automation test suite utilizing Selenium, WebdriverIO and NodeJS.
• Perform context-driven exploratory testing on the various aspects of the Brooks website.
• Advocate for quality throughout the SDLC.
• Create and implement test strategy in an agile Scrum team.
• Collaborate with eCommerce technical and non-technical teams.
• Keep up-to-date on current technology and tools available and make recommendations to evolve/scale our current processes.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with desired focus in Computer Science, MIS, or other related field
• 5+ years of hands-on testing/test automation experience, with an in-depth understanding of different levels and areas of testing
• Experience with eCommerce platform testing strongly preferred. Salesforce Commerce Cloud experience nice to have
• A proven track record in systematically improving quality in a development environment
• Experience performing rich, competent testing that is self-directed and focused on revealing new information about the product rather than confirming existing knowledge.
• Experience integrating QA processes into a software development lifecycle
• Experience testing multiple Web browsers and knowledge of browser differences
• Experience working with Agile Scrum delivery teams
• Experience in creating test plans, test cases.
• Experience in White box and Gray box testing, and root cause analysis.
• Passionate about software testing, quality, collaboration, and the fitness lifestyle
At Brooks, we celebrate diversity & equity. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment, and encourage people of all backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills to apply. Brooks is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, the presence of a sensory, physical or mental disability, medical condition, military status, marital status, pregnancy or child birth, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, political ideology, or any other non-merit based factors.
Apply for this job