Who We Are:
Brooks is a team of passionate people united by a desire to do meaningful work, lead healthy lives and make a difference. We share a focused mission: to inspire everyone to run and be active. That’s it. No distractions—it’s all about the run. Through science, creativity, service, authenticity and connection, we obsess over delivering the best running gear on the planet. We do it our way, with our unique spirit, with a goal of being more relevant to runners than any other brand, day after day and mile after mile. We are determined to innovate, challenging ourselves to lead thought at every turn. Inside these walls and on the roads, tracks and trails, we live and breathe Run Happy, celebrating the positive impact running has on our lives and others. We inject it into all we do because it makes everything better, smarter, more fun and more memorable. Our company culture defines us, bonds us together and creates the conditions for success. It is lived daily as a behavioral expression of our collective set of brand values: Connect with People, Innovate for our Customer, Compete as a Team, Build Trust, Have Fun & Bring Passion, and Be Active. If you’re on our team, it means you’re part of creating something extraordinary. You’re part of Brooks.
Demand Planning’s responsibility is to create & deliver a monthly operational sales forecast that aims to capture future demand across the countries of the EMEA region. The demand plan directly influences what and how much inventory to buy. It therefore is a critical business function vital to the success of a footwear and apparel company.
As an Intern within the Integrated Planning function working on Demand Forecast & Planning, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with both commercial and supply chain functions by collecting various data inputs, applying your advanced technical & analytical skills to deliver insights through analysis & reporting.
You will work closely with the EMEA Demand Planning Manager to ensure on time and accurate reporting and analysis of the monthly EMEA Forecast. Next to supporting key operational processes to execute against our ambitious growth plans that will broaden your business acumen at the interface of commercial management & supply chain, you will be given the opportunity to accelerate your analytical & technical skills and build up knowledge in performance management reporting. Moreover, engaging with the countries to collect qualitative inputs around the numbers and presenting your findings to cross-functional management, you will be able to advance both your relationship building skills and story-telling capabilities.
The Brooks Sports EMEA HQ consists of 70 people, which makes it ideal for you to get a holistic view of the industry by having the opportunity to network with all functional areas of the business – Operations, Sales, Merchandising, Marketing, E-Commerce, and Finance. So, if you’re keen on broadening your business knowledge in demand planning and gaining experience by working for a leader in the running world, join the Brooks team!
• Support the creation of a monthly consolidated EMEA Forecast
• Conduct business and root-cause analysis to identify demand changes and growth opportunities for the Wholesale business across the EMEA region and product portfolio
• Collaborate with the market supply team on the translation of demand forecast into supply decisions and timings
• Understand commercial plans related to product introductions and marketing campaigns that will impact overall seasonal demand for EMEA
• Support the Demand Planning function in executing the Demand Planning roadmap, including reporting best practices, process improvements, and requirements gathering for the implementation of a demand planning system
• Support the Ecommerce demand planning process and identify opportunities for the development of analytical capabilities and capturing valuable consumer insights related to selling products online
• University student in Business, Supply Chain Management or related field
• Proficient user of MS Applications, proven mastery of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledge of advanced analytical methods and systems preferred
• Ability to think conceptually and understand how cross-functional processes integrate/connect
• Proven ability to work with large amounts of data that converts into meaningful information and contributes to better knowledge of the business’ risks & opportunities
• Great organizational skills, with attention to detail
• You are open, eager to learn & develop, and not afraid to take initiative
• Internship for a minimum period of 5 months (longer period is possible), full-time.
• Fixed allowance of € 450,-- per month.
• The opportunity to learn, make mistakes and have exposure to a really international work environment.
• Fantastic work location, as our offices are inside the Olympic Stadion!
• Fun team activities, such as Bootcamp, Yoga, and group runs
• Discount on Brooks products
Please submit your CV and motivation in English
At Brooks, we celebrate diversity & equity. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment, and encourage people of all backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills to apply. Brooks is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, the presence of a sensory, physical or mental disability, medical condition, military status, marital status, pregnancy or child birth, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, political ideology, or any other non-merit based factors.
Apply for this job