Who We Are:
Brooks is a team of passionate people united by a desire to do meaningful work, lead healthy lives and make a difference. We share a focused mission: to inspire everyone to run and be active. That’s it. No distractions—it’s all about the run. Through science, creativity, service, authenticity and connection, we obsess over delivering the best running gear on the planet. We do it our way, with our unique spirit, with a goal of being more relevant to runners than any other brand, day after day and mile after mile. We are determined to innovate, challenging ourselves to lead thought at every turn. Inside these walls and on the roads, tracks and trails, we live and breathe Run Happy, celebrating the positive impact running has on our lives and others. We inject it into all we do because it makes everything better, smarter, more fun and more memorable. Our company culture defines us, bonds us together and creates the conditions for success. It is lived daily as a behavioral expression of our collective set of brand values: Connect with People, Innovate for our Customer, Compete as a Team, Build Trust, Have Fun & Bring Passion, and Be Active. If you’re on our team, it means you’re part of creating something extraordinary. You’re part of Brooks.
As the eCommerce Campaign and Content Specialist for BrooksRunning.eu you will implement campaigns and key product stories across the website and the digital journey. You will work closely with the Integrated Marketing Manager and eCommerce team to ensure we are creating and implementing campaigns and content that build authentic relationships with runners through useful and inspiring product stories, information, insights, resources and advice to accelerate the digital shopper journey.
You will ensure the implementation of global and local campaigns and content that align with our marketing and content strategy. You will work with the EMEA eCommerce team members to test campaign and content following the testing roadmap. You will also drive cross-functional conversations with key stakeholders to create a cohesive journey for the runner and increase runner engagement and conversion.
The eCommerce Campaign and Content Specialist will increase storytelling opportunities through the development, optimization and implementation of processes, creation of content and partnership with Digital Marketing teams to connect the dots between website and channel content to create synergies that amplify the runner experience.
• Forecast and plan campaign and digital marketing content with an 8-month lead time.
• Maintain the campaign and editorial calendar that showcases product storytelling, homepage features and testing opportunities.
• Partner with our Creative team to lead the process for product campaign and content pages (LPs) from brief submission through design review to final hand-off to the site publishers.
• Write briefs for ecommerce site specific content and drive the timelines for content creation and publication.
• Identify moments within content creation and publication to partner with our global counterparts to ensure strategy alignment, time for translation, quality assurance and on-time launch.
• Develop and maintain a content testing roadmap that identifies key opportunities for experimentation that include but is not limited to BR.eu
• Identify and execute opportunities to improve the process of content creation, localization and review for product and non-product content.
• Identify content opportunities and areas of investment to ensure innovation of content over time.
• Establish a partnership with the eCommerce Merchandiser to identify areas where content can play a larger role in the path to conversion.
• Participate in digital journey conversations and optimization of content for key initiatives and seasonal peaks.
• Assist the CRM Specialist in the planning and creation of content for CRM communications.
• Create reports that provide background and commentary on the performance of content pages and content marketing to share with local marketing teams.
• Partner with the eCommerce Trade Manager/Director to determine KPI’s and design a KPI scorecard for campaign and editorial content on brooksrunning.eu. Utilize these KPIs to inform insights for future content.
• Work cross-functionally to understand Brooks' priorities and translate them into actionable initiatives.
• Work with the ecommerce Site Producer to publish marketing and other ecommerce content.
• Manage all translations for site, media and CRM content.
• Support basic quality assurance and troubleshooting for Brooks Running websites.
• Coordinate legal and compliance approvals for all ecommerce marketing initiatives.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or similar required.
• 2+ years’ experience in content marketing and/or digital marketing experience.
• 1+ -year of content strategy experience desired.
• Driven, motivated, enthusiastic and energetic, a champion of your platforms.
• Strong critical-thinking skills with proven problem-solving expertise to drive growth, engagement, and conversion.
• Excellent communication skills and a collaborative spirit.
• Possesses organizational skills to work in a deadline-driven, detail-oriented environment.
• Proven ability to lead multiple projects, prioritize, and deliver against changing priorities, multiple stakeholders, and deadlines.
• Outstanding ability to think creatively to identify and resolve problems.
• Able to problem solve and see “big picture”.
• Experience with Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
• Extremely proficient in core Microsoft Office products.
• Excellent interpersonal skills that inspire and build trust resulting in effective working relationships across the company.
• Passionate participation in Brooks’ sports activities a plus, overridden by the ability to understand and empathize with the runner to develop loyal, engaging relationships with our customers and the Brooks community.
• Embraces and lives the Brooks values!
Please submit your CV and motivation in English
At Brooks, we celebrate diversity & equity. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment, and encourage people of all backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills to apply. Brooks is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, the presence of a sensory, physical or mental disability, medical condition, military status, marital status, pregnancy or child birth, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, political ideology, or any other non-merit based factors.
Apply for this job