Who We Are:
Brooks is a team of passionate people united by a desire to do meaningful work, lead healthy lives and make a difference. We share a focused mission: to inspire everyone to run and be active. That’s it. No distractions—it’s all about the run. Through science, creativity, service, authenticity and connection, we obsess over delivering the best running gear on the planet. We do it our way, with our unique spirit, with a goal of being more relevant to runners than any other brand, day after day and mile after mile. We are determined to innovate, challenging ourselves to lead thought at every turn. Inside these walls and on the roads, tracks and trails, we live and breathe Run Happy, celebrating the positive impact running has on our lives and others. We inject it into all we do because it makes everything better, smarter, more fun and more memorable. Our company culture defines us, bonds us together and creates the conditions for success. It is lived daily as a behavioral expression of our collective set of brand values: Connect with People, Innovate for our Customer, Compete as a Team, Build Trust, Have Fun & Bring Passion, and Be Active. If you’re on our team, it means you’re part of creating something extraordinary. You’re part of Brooks.
As the Senior Functional Analyst (ERP), you are a “hands-on” ERP Subject Matter Expert, who will be an integral part of the global IT team responsible for supporting and administering Infor M3, the ERP system used by our sales, operations and customer service teams, as well as our retailers and consumers. You will collaborate with business and technology teams across Brooks as cross functional business processes (for example, Procure-to-Pay or Order-to-Cash) interface with the ERP and other internal and external applications such as Planning systems, Warehouse Management System, Order Management System, Point of Sales systems, EDI and sales channels, such as B2B and B2C, Financial systems.
You will partner with a team of architects, developers and engineers, who are responsible for architecting and delivering enterprise-class, Infor standard integration architecture. You will provide functional input on business processes and follow application and industry best practices on projects. You will be responsible for designing, leading and maintaining the configuration of business processes in the ERP, that support flexible sourcing, order fulfillment and inventory management, enabling Brooks to efficiently source product and service it’s customer base.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate an understanding of Master Data Management (“MDM”) & Data Governance and drive adoption of MDM best practices through design and execution. You will ensure that change management approach is incorporated in all aspects of service delivery, ensuring that all impacts of the change are understood and incorporated in design decisions. You will partner with a team of architects, developers and engineers, who are responsible for architecting and delivering enterprise-class, Infor standard integration architecture. You will provide functional input on business processes and follow application and industry best practices on projects. You will champion QA best practices, when delivering solutions to our internal customers. You will mentor your teammates on inner workings of M3 processes.
• Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of all business processes supported by the ERP application understanding both the day-to-day business operations and cadence.
• Be aware of any gaps and assumptions and keep your own knowledge and documentation current.
• Serve as a consultant for the business teams, leveraging your Infor M3 expertise and industry experience towards continued cross-functional process improvements, system enhancements and new applications to support business strategies and operational needs.
• Provide subject matter expertise to project teams involved in the implementation and test plans associated with complex application upgrades and implementations.
• Guide project teams on the impacts on other inter-related systems and process flows.
• Perform functional and technical analysis of business requirements and contribute to solution architecture and design. Analyze data to support your understanding and design recommendations.
• Translate high-level business and user-defined requirements into system functional requirements and functional design documents to support new or enhanced functionality, fully understanding and accounting for any impacts to the business processes introduced as a result of this change.
• Create and maintain system and operational documentation, including configuration documentation, functional specifications, user training material, business process and procedure documentation, process flows, troubleshooting/support documentation, and test scenarios and scripts.
• Manage system stability and scalability by using available tools to monitor system performance, space utilization, resource contention, etc. Research and recommend additional tools where needed.
• Support an Enterprise Data Governance process by monitoring data guidelines and promoting data accuracy.
• Follow ITIL best practices for change and incident management.
• Perform root cause analysis on production application failures and drive necessary remediation of defects.
• Manage relationships with vendors providing supporting services for assigned application systems to ensure performance and deliverables adhere to contract terms.
• Mentor other functional analysts actively sharing knowledge to develop in-house expertise
• Support other technologies as required.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or relevant experience. Additional higher education and/or technical certifications a plus!
• 8 + years of experience implementing, administering, managing and/or supporting ERP application and evolving integrations to the ERP from other applications/partners, preferably Infor M3, in the consumer products goods industry.
• Demonstrated ability to take initiative and a growth mindset to learn new technologies, business processes and their application to meet business needs.
• Demonstrated functional knowledge of customer order allocation, fulfillment and management; and supply chain operations, planning, sourcing, logistics, finance related business processes within the ERP.
• Experience with configuring and implementing new business processes and features within the ERP to support new use cases.
• Experience with Infor M3 Grid – monitoring and application patching. Grid administration is highly desired.
• Deep knowledge of M3 business engine database, proven ability to query databases such as DB2 and SQL server is a must.
• Knowledge and experience with project management frameworks (agile – scrum/kanban, waterfall) and best practices.
• Highly developed troubleshooting and problem solving skills; tenacity and hunger for finding the root cause of a problem and awareness to propose thoughtful, practical solutions.
• Demostrated adeptness with keeping the documentation and knowledge base current.
• Keen attention to detail and awareness of change management opportunities in planning, organizing and executin