Who We Are:
Brooks is a team of passionate people united by a desire to do meaningful work, lead healthy lives and make a difference. We share a focused mission: to inspire everyone to run and be active. That’s it. No distractions—it’s all about the run. Through science, creativity, service, authenticity and connection, we obsess over delivering the best running gear on the planet. We do it our way, with our unique spirit, with a goal of being more relevant to runners than any other brand, day after day and mile after mile. We are determined to innovate, challenging ourselves to lead thought at every turn. Inside these walls and on the roads, tracks and trails, we live and breathe Run Happy, celebrating the positive impact running has on our lives and others. We inject it into all we do because it makes everything better, smarter, more fun and more memorable. Our company culture defines us, bonds us together and creates the conditions for success. It is lived daily as a behavioral expression of our collective set of brand values: Connect with People, Innovate for our Customer, Compete as a Team, Build Trust, Have Fun & Bring Passion, and Be Active. If you’re on our team, it means you’re part of creating something extraordinary. You’re part of Brooks.
As the Workday Analyst you will be a crucial member of the Brooks Workday team. You’ll provide support to HR and the business with a focus on system integrity, reporting/analytics, business processes and overall application support including troubleshooting and problem resolution. In this role, you will serve as a go-to subject matter expert for all things Workday and drive Workday projects and processes through design, testing, and implementation.
• Drive daily Workday operations and optimization. Oversee data integrity by ensuring data entered and reported from Workday is accurate and up-to-date; perform regular data audits.
• Works with functional users to provide technical support, research, troubleshoot, and resolve issues with Core HCM and other HR modules.
• Provide Workday functional consulting to HR team members and managers and employees across the organization by acting as subject matter expert.
• Develop and modify reports, metrics and dashboards for management and HR. Own the creation & compilation of Global people reporting including HR Scorecard, Attrition Analysis, and ad hoc reporting.
• Serve as the HR technical expert in metrics and statistical data report development. Stay up-to-date on Workday enhancements and functionality to innovate new ways to extract and present data from Workday.
• Ensure compliance with the change management process by documenting changes to the system, communicating to the team and updating user documentation.
• Drive the maintenance, creation or optimization of backend business processes and security.
• Develop an understanding of Workday security and grow the ability to configure and administer Workday security.
• Design, configure, test and deploy Workday process or functional changes.
• Gathering business requirements, configure, test, and train for new and improved functionality.
• Advise HR team on Workday events to ensure success of processes such as Benefit Open Enrollment and Merit. Partner with the HR Talent team, HR Operations, managers and employees to ensure the successful launch and completion of Workday processes.
• Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of vendor interfaces including integration processing, monitoring, error identification and assisting with resolution. Work with integration partners and assist with projects associated with integration changes.
• Identify opportunities to fully integrate Workday into the Brooks business environment and provide input on best practices.
• Have a critical eye and the ability to look at a complex issue and provide guidance on best practices as it relates to Workday.
• Identify ways to translate manual HR processes into automated or streamlined functionality within Workday.
• Engage with Workday Community to understand system capabilities and recommend solutions to address business needs.
• Develop and maintain documentation, user guides, system workflow, and standard operating procedures.
• Advise on options, risks, and any impacts on other processes or systems.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or relevant experience
• 3+ years of relevant HR systems experience
• 2+ years of experience specifically with Workday preferred
• Extremely detail oriented with an ability to manage projects from start to finish
• Additional HR experience and experience working across business functions a plus
• Extreme sensitivity to, and ability to protect, confidential information
• Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills that inspire and build trust for effective working relationships across the company.
• Proven ability to operate successfully in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
• Proficient in MSFT Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to tailor approach based on audience and message.
• Dependable and reliable.
• Unwavering demonstration of Brooks’ corporate values.
At Brooks, we celebrate diversity & equity. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment, and encourage people of all backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills to apply. Brooks is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, the presence of a sensory, physical or mental disability, medical condition, military status, marital status, pregnancy or child birth, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, political ideology, or any other non-merit based factors.
Apply for this job