Who We Are:
Brooks is a team of passionate people united by a desire to do meaningful work, lead healthy lives and make a difference. We share a focused mission: to inspire everyone to run and be active. That’s it. No distractions—it’s all about the run. Through science, creativity, service, authenticity and connection, we obsess over delivering the best running gear on the planet. We do it our way, with our unique spirit, with a goal of being more relevant to runners than any other brand, day after day and mile after mile. We are determined to innovate, challenging ourselves to lead thought at every turn. Inside these walls and on the roads, tracks and trails, we live and breathe Run Happy, celebrating the positive impact running has on our lives and others. We inject it into all we do because it makes everything better, smarter, more fun and more memorable. Our company culture defines us, bonds us together and creates the conditions for success. It is lived daily as a behavioral expression of our collective set of brand values: Connect with People, Innovate for our Customer, Compete as a Team, Build Trust, Have Fun & Bring Passion, and Be Active. If you’re on our team, it means you’re part of creating something extraordinary. You’re part of Brooks.
As the Customer Service Supervisor at Brooks EMEA you will partner with the Business Planning & Customer Service Manager EMEA to lead support Customer Service country teams with delivering best-in-class customer support and consumer experience to the EMEA Retailers and Distributors.
You will implement the long term EMEA Customer Service strategy across the different countries, with a focus on establishing best practices and ensuring that service level agreements (SLAs) and productivity goals are met. You wil advise on staffing and system needs to accelerate the growth of the Brooks EMEA business. You will also be the main link between country customer service link and EMEA customer service strategy.
• Monitor Brooks EMEA Sales Orderbook, work with the country Sales, Business Planning and Customer Service teams to drive on time order entry and ensure all sales order data in the system is up to date and accurate across the different countries.
• Partner with the Sales, Account Receivable, Operations and Marketing teams to ensure succesfull execution of all EMEA business, product and marketing initiatives.
• Support Business Planning & Customer Service Manager EMEA in assessing business conditions, emerging customer and consumer needs to develop and implement short- and long-term strategies to improve service and reduce costs, to enhance operational efficiencies.
• Support the country Customer Service teams with the on time and accurate deliveries of account and customer orders, by closely working with the Supply Chain and Logistics teams, to ensure Brooks EMEA’s monthly, quarterly and annual financial goals are achieved.
• Monitor the Brooks EMEA Sales Orderbook, work with the Sales Director, country Sales Team, Business Planning, Logistics and Marketing to drive on time order entry and define priorities to ensure season excecutional inline with Brooks Strategy.
• Support Business Planning & Customer Service Manager EMEA in developing and implementing standard processes and policies across the different Customer Service country teams within the EMEA region, to ensure best practices are applied
• Lead and Facilitate weekly Customer Service Meetings
• Be the voice of B2B Customer Service within cross functional meetings and work across departments, to lead and ensure operational alignment on the execution of regional initiatives.
• Work with the Brooks EMEA Operations and Technology teams and customer service teams on implementing and testing process improvements and system functionality enhancements
• Advise Business Planning & Customer Service Manager EMEA on training needs (software, internal processes).
• Provide support and guidance to the country B2B Customer Service teams. Help with creating a positive atmosphere of professionalism and support.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
• 2+ years’ customer service experience preferred,
• 1+ year experience on leading a team
• Computer proficiency: Word, Excel, Outlook
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Spanish and business English, demonstrating effective listening through concise, clear verbal and written communication.
• Keen attention to detail in planning, organization and execution of tasks, while still seeing the big picture and understanding how all of the pieces fit together and affect one another.
• Ability to anticipate how a decision made can affect our customers, our partners, our products or other departments’ operations and/or morale; “connecting the dots.”
• Demonstration of innovation and initiative – always looking at improving our products and processes while also displaying a willingness to dive into the details and help out wherever necessary.
• Proven ability to work effectively with retailers and consumers
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with adverse situations positively
• Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all levels of the organization
• Excellent interpersonal skills that inspire and build trust resulting in effective working relationships across the company, and with retailers and consumers.
• Passionate participation in Brooks’ sports activities a plus, overridden by the ability to understand and empathize with the runner in order to develop loyal, engaging relationships with our customers and the Brooks community.
• Unwavering demonstration of Brooks’ corporate values: Serve People, Lead Thought, Compete as a Team, Have Integrity, Be Active, Have Fun!
• 1-year contract, to begin with, but this is a long-term opportunity.
• 25 paid vacation days and 8 national holidays per year
• Contribution to your pension.
• Travel expenses reimbursement - but we currently work from home
• Health insurance contribution of 90%.
• Bonus and merit potential.
• Fantastic work location, as our offices are inside the Olympic Stadion!
• Fun team activities, such as (virtual) Bootcamp, Yoga, #RunHappy runs, along with gym discounts.
• Discount on Brooks products.
By submitting this application, you expressly make the following representations and warranties and give your consents as described below:
Brooks Sports, Inc. collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Brooks Sports, Inc.'s recruitment related activities as well as for organizational planning purposes globally. Consequently, Brooks Sports, Inc. may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants including for example setting up and conducting interviews and tests, evaluating and assessing the results thereto and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment processes including the final recruitment.
Brooks Sports, Inc. does not disclose your personal data to unauthorized third parties. However, as a global corporation consisting of multiple aff