Who We Are:
Brooks is a team of passionate people united by a desire to do meaningful work, lead healthy lives and make a difference. We share a focused mission: to inspire everyone to run and be active. That’s it. No distractions—it’s all about the run. Through science, creativity, service, authenticity and connection, we obsess over delivering the best running gear on the planet. We do it our way, with our unique spirit, with a goal of being more relevant to runners than any other brand, day after day and mile after mile. We are determined to innovate, challenging ourselves to lead thought at every turn. Inside these walls and on the roads, tracks and trails, we live and breathe Run Happy, celebrating the positive impact running has on our lives and others. We inject it into all we do because it makes everything better, smarter, more fun and more memorable. Our company culture defines us, bonds us together and creates the conditions for success. It is lived daily as a behavioral expression of our collective set of brand values: Connect with People, Innovate for our Customer, Compete as a Team, Build Trust, Have Fun & Bring Passion, and Be Active. If you’re on our team, it means you’re part of creating something extraordinary. You’re part of Brooks.
The Sales Representative, Benelux is responsible for driving Brooks product sales revenue and marging within their respective territory. You manage all aspects of Brooks’ sales of footwear, apparel and accessories including sell-in and sell-through and define sales goals and marketing strategies for your territory
• Meet seasonal and yearly revenue plans for footwear, apparel and accessories for assigned territory.
• Enter all future booking orders through Brooks’ proprietary webbased tools, manage the at-once order flow during the season.
• Manage and schedule retailer meetings to ensure best in class customer relationship
• Be the expert on your territory, provide field feedback on competitor’s products, programs and services as well as marketplace activities.
• Work with territory accounts to forecast, develop and implement yearly plans around their footwear and apparel needs in order to grow Brooks’ market share.
• Provide analysis and feedback on sell-through & marketshare data both to Brooks’ business and retailers.
• Collaborate with Brand Manager, Benelux to develop and implement full year marketing plans to grow revenue, brand awareness and market share.
• Travel required to tradeshows, retailer events, bi-annual sales meetings, etc.
• Work closely with technical representatives to manage and support the retailers and ensure alignment on revenue and marketing plans for the territory.
• BA degree in Sales, Business Management, Marketing or related field desirable.
• 3+ years’ footwear and apparel sales experience
• Specialty retail (running) experience of at least one year required
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and (business) English
• Excellent interpersonal skills that inspire and build trust resulting in effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Keen attention to detail in planning, organization, and execution of tasks, while keeping sight of the bigger picture and understanding how the different aspects of the business fit together and affect one another
• Demonstration of innovation and initiative – you’re a selfstarter who is always looking to improve products and processes and support the business wherever necessary.
• General computer proficiency in Microsoft Office products – Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to listen and understand customer needs.
• Embraces and lives the Brooks values!
• 70% travel is required
• 1-year contract, to begin with, but this is a long-term opportunity.
• 25 paid vacation days and 8 national holidays per year
• Contribution to your pension.
• Company car and mobile phone allowance
• Health insurance contribution of 90%.
• Bonus and merit potential.
• Fantastic work location, as our offices are inside the Olympic Stadion!
• Fun team activities, such as (virtual) Bootcamp, Yoga, #RunHappy runs, along with gym discounts.
• Discount on Brooks products
By submitting this application, you expressly make the following representations and warranties and give your consents as described below:
Brooks Sports, Inc. collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Brooks Sports, Inc.'s recruitment related activities as well as for organizational planning purposes globally. Consequently, Brooks Sports, Inc. may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants including for example setting up and conducting interviews and tests, evaluating and assessing the results thereto and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment processes including the final recruitment.
Brooks Sports, Inc. does not disclose your personal data to unauthorized third parties. However, as a global corporation consisting of multiple affiliated companies in various countries, Brooks Sports, Inc. has international sites and Brooks Sports, Inc. uses resources located throughout the world. Brooks Sports, Inc. may from time to time also use third parties to act on Brooks Sports, Inc.'s behalf. You agree to the fact that to the extent necessary your personal data may be transferred and/or disclosed to any company within Brooks Sports, Inc. group of companies as well as to third parties acting on Brooks Sports, Inc.'s behalf, including also transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided Brooks Sports, Inc. with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
At Brooks, we celebrate diversity & equity. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment, and encourage people of all backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills to apply. Brooks is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, the presence of a sensory, physical or mental disability, medical condition, military status, marital status, pregnancy or child birth, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, political ideology, or any other non-merit based factors.
Apply for this job