Who We Are:
Brooks is a team of passionate people united by a desire to do meaningful work, lead healthy lives and make a difference. We share a focused mission: to inspire everyone to run and be active. That’s it. No distractions—it’s all about the run. Through science, creativity, service, authenticity and connection, we obsess over delivering the best running gear on the planet. We do it our way, with our unique spirit, with a goal of being more relevant to runners than any other brand, day after day and mile after mile. We are determined to innovate, challenging ourselves to lead thought at every turn. Inside these walls and on the roads, tracks and trails, we live and breathe Run Happy, celebrating the positive impact running has on our lives and others. We inject it into all we do because it makes everything better, smarter, more fun and more memorable. Our company culture defines us, bonds us together and creates the conditions for success. It is lived daily as a behavioral expression of our collective set of brand values: Connect with People, Innovate for our Customer, Compete as a Team, Build Trust, Have Fun & Bring Passion, and Be Active. If you’re on our team, it means you’re part of creating something extraordinary. You’re part of Brooks.
The Ecommerce and Digital Analytics team is responsible for leveraging digital marketing and customer analytics data to drive media optimizations and actionable insights. The Digital Marketing Analyst will be a vital member of the Digital and Ecommerce team, responsible for providing information, insights, and analyses. You will deliver reporting and analysis to optimize the runner’s experience and enable a seamless customer journey. As The successful candidate will employ strategic analysis to provide insight into online behaviors and identify opportunities to maximize optimal outcomes. This position will have a focus on Brooks Digital Marketing performance as well as collaborating with multiple areas of the business including Integrated Marketing, Finance, Technology, Business Operations, and Retail Marketing. You will have the opportunity to be a pro-active partner and excel in an environment where data collection, exploration of optimizations and delivery of insight is a valued function of the position.
• Ongoing analysis of digital marketing performance to inform decisions to create a seamless online/digital customer journey.
• Ongoing analysis of first party data to identify key segments and opportunities for marketing optimization
• Ongoing customer journey analysis through the purchase funnel; identifying gaps and opportunities to help optimize the customer experience on BR.com
• Develop and manage ongoing KPI reporting & insights and continuously evolve our data insights
• Produce insights and recommendations to incrementally improve marketing campaign ROI
• Perform deep-dives to find the root causes behind variances of key parameters over a given time period
• Provide analytical support to various teams in the organization; work closely with cross-functional teams to identify digital media analytics tracking and reporting requirements, manage best practices, and pro-actively identify data quality issues and improve the user experience and analysis capability
• Enable effective decision-making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format.
• Analyze key data from various digital channels to draw insights and identify trends in order to read/react to marketing metrics.
• Analyze data and provide actionable insights for improved web performance
• Respond to ad hoc reporting requests
• Create and manage dashboards and reporting (daily, weekly, and monthly) and deliver key insights to business and digital marketing owners
• Collaborate on research on new and emerging ad technology to continuously elevate our tools and methodologies.
• Assist to read/react to marketing metrics meetings reviewing key data and trends. Contribute to the vetting process for agency data.
• Assist with preparing and presenting analysis and reporting to the Brooks business
• Validate analyses, reports, and underlying data, and collaborate with agencies to resolve any reporting system data integrity issues
• Drive to understand the “why” behind performance, decisions, and outcomes to create more in-depth analysis and inform future programs
• 3+ years of relevant digital analytics experience (advertising agency experience a plus)
• Bachelor’s degree preferred, with a focus in a relevant field
• Experience pulling, aggregating and manipulating data
• Experience with web analytics tools (Adobe Analytics preferred) including creation of custom reports and segments
• Experience working with CDPs and/or DMPs
• Experience with digital marketing reporting across various platforms and tools (Google Marketing Platform, Google Ad Manager, social ad managers, Tableau, etc)
• Familiarity with ad tagging, tracking parameters, and digital media tracking required
• Knowledge of SEO/SEM techniques & best practices
• Knowledge of digital marketing acquisition, conversion optimization, and customer retention best practices
• Familiarity with and the aptitude to apply statistical techniques to address business questions
• Ability to derive actionable insights from data and effectively guide decision-making, communicating in a comprehensible way across various levels of our organization
• Understanding of A/B and multivariate testing and dynamic creative optimization platforms, preferred
• A strong understanding of direct to runner strategies, ecommerce experience a plus
• Extreme passion for the customer and with an always-on, customer-first mindset
• Keen attention to detail in planning, organization and execution of tasks, while still seeing the big picture and understanding how the pieces align and affect one another.
• Ability to thrive in a discipline where tools, technology and skills are constantly evolving
• Must be able to communicate effectively with media, marketing, and agency teams
• Self-starter, responsible, and able to own projects.
• Excellent interpersonal skills that inspire and build trust resulting in effective working relationships across the company
• Creative genius who can think out of the box
• Demonstration of innovation and initiative – always looking at improving our processes while also displaying a willingness to dive into the details and help out wherever necessary
• Passionate participation in Brooks’ sports activities a plus, overridden by the ability to understand and empathize with the runner to develop loyal, engaging relationships with our customers and the Brooks community
• Embraces and lives the Brooks values!
At Brooks, we celebrate diversity & equity. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment, and encourage people of all backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills to apply. Brooks is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. All employment decisions a