Who We Are:
Brooks is a team of passionate people united by a desire to do meaningful work, lead healthy lives and make a difference. We share a focused mission: to inspire everyone to run and be active. That’s it. No distractions—it’s all about the run. Through science, creativity, service, authenticity and connection, we obsess over delivering the best running gear on the planet. We do it our way, with our unique spirit, with a goal of being more relevant to runners than any other brand, day after day and mile after mile. We are determined to innovate, challenging ourselves to lead thought at every turn. Inside these walls and on the roads, tracks and trails, we live and breathe Run Happy, celebrating the positive impact running has on our lives and others. We inject it into all we do because it makes everything better, smarter, more fun and more memorable. Our company culture defines us, bonds us together and creates the conditions for success. It is lived daily as a behavioral expression of our collective set of brand values: Connect with People, Innovate for our Customer, Compete as a Team, Build Trust, Have Fun & Bring Passion, and Be Active. If you’re on our team, it means you’re part of creating something extraordinary. You’re part of Brooks.
The National Retail Sales Analyst is responsible for translating our retail sales trends and brand strategies into an accurate forecast for our Key National Accounts. This position is responsible for supporting the creation of customer level forecasts by item for business development and sales operations in collaboration with Sales, Merchandising and Marketing. You will partner with these teams to align your plan with the larger Brooks wholesale strategy including revenue development by account, seasonal assortment and end of life targets. Customer focused, you are an expert at connecting our goals with those of our retail partners and ensuring clear communication across teams. You are a relationship builder and leverage your knowledge to connect the sales and operational strategies in a cohesive manner. You quickly identify potential sales and inventory roadblocks and work with cross-functional partners to find timely solutions. Optimistic and resourceful, you possess an innovative spirit and are constantly looking for ways to make our team more efficient.
• Advise on the development of revenue and unit targets for your key account partners as part of the quarterly and annual revenue budgeting process.
• Create seasonal Sales Plans for business development/sales operations at the product category level for your assigned customers/channels, in collaboration with Sales, Merchandising and Marketing.
• Implement and partner with key accounts on seasonal assortment planning, forecasting, replenishment ordering, and end of life planning to meet or exceed sales plans.
• Identify deviations between Sales plan and actual results at the customer, style, color and sku level. Address disruptions and promptly resolve or make recommendations for any issues.
• Lead regular planning calls with Sales Team and key customers to make adjustments in season as needed and influence product assortments for future seasons.
• Propose strategies to grow retail sales dollars and margin while mitigating customer inventory risk.
• Support the sales management team in both tracking and measuring the performance of assigned accounts.
• Support the sales management and Rex (customer service) teams in analyzing best-case scenarios for allocation decisions as needed.
• Present at National Sales meetings, conferences, and participate in account visits as required.
• Support style and category performance reporting at key product alignment meetings (SPAM) in conjunction with Sales Management to help drive product creation process and serve runner needs in key channels and with key customers.
• Support creation and performance of automated reporting to support Retail Sell thru performance for Sales Reps, Sales Management and other internal stakeholders. Drive use of Tableau as center of reporting management for Reps and Sales Managers, including training content creation and support for Sales Team members.
• Projects and ad hoc requests as required.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a Business, Operations, Analytics or related discipline
• 3+ years of experience in a retail sales analysis/planning related field
• Displays strong initiative with a curiosity for learning
• Innovative mindset and a tendency to challenge the norm
• Proven ability to interpret sales data and make recommendations based on their own analysis
• Excellent problem-solving skills and a resourceful professional style
• Strong analytical and conceptual skills
• Well-developed quantitative skills with an aptitude for report-building, data mining, and interpretation
• Strong computer skills, including proven mastery of Microsoft office suite
• Tableau experience is a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work cross-functionally, demonstrating strong interpersonal and collaborative skills
• Demonstrates a passion for the running enthusiast and for leading an active lifestyle
• Embraces and lives the Brooks values!
At Brooks, we celebrate diversity & equity. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment, and encourage people of all backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills to apply. Brooks is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, the presence of a sensory, physical or mental disability, medical condition, military status, marital status, pregnancy or child birth, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, political ideology, or any other non-merit based factors.
Apply for this job