Who We Are:
Brooks is a team of passionate people united by a desire to do meaningful work, lead healthy lives and make a difference. We share a focused mission: to inspire everyone to run and be active. That’s it. No distractions—it’s all about the run. Through science, creativity, service, authenticity and connection, we obsess over delivering the best running gear on the planet. We do it our way, with our unique spirit, with a goal of being more relevant to runners than any other brand, day after day and mile after mile. We are determined to innovate, challenging ourselves to lead thought at every turn. Inside these walls and on the roads, tracks and trails, we live and breathe Run Happy, celebrating the positive impact running has on our lives and others. We inject it into all we do because it makes everything better, smarter, more fun and more memorable. Our company culture defines us, bonds us together and creates the conditions for success. It is lived daily as a behavioral expression of our collective set of brand values: Connect with People, Innovate for our Customer, Compete as a Team, Build Trust, Have Fun & Bring Passion, and Be Active. If you’re on our team, it means you’re part of creating something extraordinary. You’re part of Brooks.
The Brooks Retail Marketing team is responsible for supporting sell-in and driving sell-thru with our retail partners in-store and online with integrated seasonal brand and product campaigns focused on attracting new audiences into the Brooks brand at the right points in the customer journey to deliver key performance metrics such as market share, revenue and brand affinity.
The Project Manager, Retail Marketing will be responsible for leading projects for strategic digital, omni-channel and in-store programs to win with the best retailers across US National and Specialty accounts. This role will lead implementation of these programs partnering with cross-functional internal and external teams to manage timelines and budget. The ideal candidate for this role has strong project management experience, is a quick learner, excels at communication, can work within a complex organizational structure and has experience project managing cross-functional projects and programs.
• Facilitate the execution of key Retail Marketing programs and projects from brief-in to in-market execution. (Examples but not limited to: Retail go to market planning process, Run Happy Shop Program, Retailer Direct Mail catalogs, Key Account Future Planning and Sales Meetings.)
• Partner with internal teams, external agencies and vendors to develop and manage project timelines for all programs and projects, ensuring key stakeholders and channel owners provide feedback at designated gates and are kept well informed of progress. Key stakeholders will include US marketing teams as well US sales team and key retailers.
• Develop and maintain project management tools to ensure cross-functional alignment and efficiency.
• Lead project status reporting and meetings to keep marketing campaigns and key project stakeholders on track and aligned, providing transparency to risks and issues that require stakeholder support.
• Manage risks for the duration of each project, actively tracking risks and working with project team to ensure risk mitigation plans are in place and activated if necessary.
• Collaborate with Retail Marketing Managers to develop scope for projects, present solution proposals and provide end-to-end project delivery.
• Track, manage, and report on project budget and milestones and provide status reports to project stakeholders.
• Resolve any issues and solve problems throughout the project life cycle
• Maintain standard project management documentation and metrics
• Assign individual project responsibilities and resource requirements; enforce accountability of tasks and deadlines.
• Assist Senior Manager, Retail Marketing in maintaining a rolling 6-12-month marketing calendar.
• Understand and implement process improvement methodologies to initiate initiatives to drive efficiency and effectiveness.
• Partner with other Project Managers internally and externally to continually improve upon project management process and provide recommendations to management
• Maintain knowledge of internal and external best practices related to project and process management.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related profession preferred
• 3+ years project and/or program management experience, ideally in marketing
• Strong knowledge of process improvement methodologies
• Proactive, self-start with an ability to work through ambiguity
• Strong prioritization, organization, and project management skills
• Clear and articulate communication both verbal and written
• Self-motivated individual with the ability to handle multiple projects and workstreams of various sizes, moving simultaneously at varying speeds.
• Experience engaging and collaborating with outside partners and vendors
• Excellent interpersonal skills that inspire and build trust resulting in effective working relationships across the company
• Working knowledge of Excel, Microsoft Office, AirTable and Adobe Acrobat and expertise with project management software tools and software
• Passionate participation in Brooks Running’s activities a plus, overridden by the ability to understand and empathize with the runner
• Embraces and lives the Brooks values: Serve People, Lead Though, compete as a Team, Have Integrity, Be Active, Have Fun!
At Brooks, we celebrate diversity & equity. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment, and encourage people of all backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills to apply. Brooks is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, the presence of a sensory, physical or mental disability, medical condition, military status, marital status, pregnancy or child birth, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, political ideology, or any other non-merit based factors.
Apply for this job