Who We Are:
At Brooks, we believe a run can change a day, a life, the world. Everyone who works here is a key part of our obsession to make the best running gear on the planet. We want our business — which also happens to be our passion — to be a place where everyone feels welcome and comfortable being themselves. Our company culture defines us, bonds us together, and drives our success. We live this culture daily through our brand values: Runner First, Word is Bond, Champion Heart, There is no “I” in Run, and Keep Moving. This means we always solve for the runner, do what we say we will, give it our all, are generous with our humanity, and find a way to keep moving every day, because joy is kinetic.
Are you ready to help create something extraordinary?
In your role as EMEA eCommerce intern you will be responsible for supporting the email marketing and eCommerce team with all tasks related to email marketing and our European websites. Responsibilities will range from coordinating end-to-end email production including briefing, managing assets, and building emails, to site planning, merchandising, and content authoring on the website. In this role, you will work closely with various cross functional teams to learn the fundamentals of eCommerce and email marketing. You will be a contributor in bringing our site and storytelling to life with compelling brand and product content that will increase brand engagement and site conversion
• Collaborate on and submit briefs for email and website assets
• Support with QA process for all email campaigns to ensure content is properly translated and locally relevant, information is accurate, links are functional, and feature product is available
• Provide email agency with assets and full brief for each campaign
• Coordinate lead generation efforts on social media and with partners
• Support the translations process for the website and emails
• Drive - Use our Content Management System to ensure timings are kept, according to deadlines
• Support the team with production of site content and merchandising
• Assist the Site Merchandising team with launch of new product lines and collections
• University student in the field of business studies and/or marketing
• Keen attention to detail in planning, organization and execution of task
• Demonstrated ability to connect the dots and find creative solutions to problems
• Aptitude for organization, flexibility, and producing results
• Ability to work collaboratively with diverse teams to achieve necessary results
• Strong customer focus and ability to anticipate and react to changing plans
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Any additional European languages are considered a plus.
• - Understanding of ecommerce / digital platforms specificities is considered a plus
• Comfortable with working virtually
• Passionate participation in Brooks’ sports activities a plus, overridden by the ability to understand and empathize with the runner in order to develop loyal, engaging relationships with our customers and the Brooks community
• Embraces and lives the Brooks values!
What we offer:
• Internship for a minimum period of 5 months, ideally full-time.
• Fixed allowance of € 450,- per month.
• The opportunity to learn, make mistakes and have exposure to a really international work environment.
• Fantastic work location, as our offices are inside the Olympic Stadion! – Please note that we currently are in a “working from home” mode, but we promise you’ll get the same Brooks feeling, as working from the office
• Fun team activities, such as virtual Bootcamp and Yoga and hopefully soon group runs again.
Please note that this internship is open to registered students only. We are looking for candidates able to commit to an internship of at least 5 months and for 32-40 hrs per week.
We have a fantastic work location, as our offices are inside Olympic Stadium, but due to the pandemic we currently work from home.
Please submit your CV and motivation in English
By submitting this application, you expressly make the following representations and warranties and give your consents as described below:
Brooks Sports, Inc. collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Brooks Sports, Inc.'s recruitment related activities as well as for organizational planning purposes globally. Consequently, Brooks Sports, Inc. may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants including for example setting up and conducting interviews and tests, evaluating and assessing the results thereto and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment processes including the final recruitment.
Brooks Sports, Inc. does not disclose your personal data to unauthorized third parties. However, as a global corporation consisting of multiple affiliated companies in various countries, Brooks Sports, Inc. has international sites and Brooks Sports, Inc. uses resources located throughout the world. Brooks Sports, Inc. may from time to time also use third parties to act on Brooks Sports, Inc.'s behalf. You agree to the fact that to the extent necessary your personal data may be transferred and/or disclosed to any company within Brooks Sports, Inc. group of companies as well as to third parties acting on Brooks Sports, Inc.'s behalf, including also transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided Brooks Sports, Inc. with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
At Brooks, we celebrate diversity & equity. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment, and encourage people of all backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills to apply. Brooks is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, the presence of a sensory, physical or mental disability, medical condition, military status, marital status, pregnancy or child birth, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, political ideology, or any other non-merit based factors.
Apply for this job