Who We Are:
At Brooks, we believe a run can change a day, a life, the world. Everyone who works here is a key part of our obsession to make the best running gear on the planet. We want our business — which also happens to be our passion — to be a place where everyone feels welcome and comfortable being themselves. Our company culture defines us, bonds us together, and drives our success. We live this culture daily through our brand values: Runner First, Word is Bond, Champion Heart, There is no “I” in Run, and Keep Moving. This means we always solve for the runner, do what we say we will, give it our all, are generous with our humanity, and find a way to keep moving every day, because joy is kinetic.
Are you ready to help create something extraordinary?
As a Brooks Senior Recruiter, you will lead and manage highly collaborative full-cycle recruitment. Recruiting at Brooks requires an absolute passion for hiring the best in the industry. In this role, deep partnerships with your clients and an understanding of their business is at the core of our talent acquisition beliefs. You bring a wide range of creativity to your recruiting approach; including in-depth knowledge of advanced candidate search techniques using social media, recruiting standard methodologies, and a dedication to advancing diversity. In this role, you will: act as a trusted advisor to candidates and internal business partners, identify and engage with top talent, build and drive recruiting best practices, diversity hiring strategies, employer branding, and deliver an unparalleled candidate experience. You have a history of using data to influence change, map effective selection processes and recruitment plans, and executing consistently. You actively seek out additional venues for advertising and brand exposure. You have experience and interest sharing knowledge and experiences with peers and cross-functional teams.
• Full Lifecycle Recruiting - Effectively recruit qualified candidates using new and creative recruiting methods, sources, advertising and events.
• Develop, implement and refine recruiting strategies across multiple corporate disciplines and levels to attract and hire top quality talent with a dedication to diverse hiring practices.
• Deliver exceptional candidate experiences that represents our values and culture. You understand that every decision made impacts our candidates. From ATS selection to best practices, interview scheduling to tough convos on comp, your daily check-in asks “is this delivering a brand experience?”
• Establish and promote diversity and inclusion in multiple aspects including:
• Identification of high-performing and diverse talent;
• Creating and maintaining an environment of objectivity, open communication, and respect;
• Implementing and supporting strategies and initiatives that build high-performing, diverse and inclusive teams, and support formal diversity goal requirements.
• Work with HR Business Partners and Recruiters to innovate our recruiting service model and standard methodologies; ensure hiring managers have outstanding support and direction during the entire recruiting cycle.
• Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and ongoing relationship management; conduct in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences.
• Maintain metrics that measure our recruiting programs and practices. Identify trends and provide recommendations to Recruiting Manager.
• Work with Recruiting Manager to develop recruiting strategies to meet HR initiatives and attain KPI’s.
• Lead key projects on the recruiting roadmap.
• Partner with HR Operations Team on actions, as appropriate, to address competitive pay gaps.
• Build capability of hiring managers via behavioral and competency based interview training and coaching support.
• Use talent market expertise, data, and business acumen to educate and influence hiring managers on how to identify and acquire the best talent
• Using a consultative approach, proactively identify and resolve issues, and solicit feedback from the hiring manager to ensure that each search is on target and results in the best hire for the role.
• Partner with hiring managers on creation of job descriptions and job postings as needed.
• Stay up-to-date on recruiting trends and technologies and lead development of workflow improvements to continuously evolve the recruiting experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Human Resources or related field.
• 5+ years’ full-cycle recruiting experience, including 5+ years corporate recruiting.
• Demonstrated ability to partner internally with HR Business Partners, HR Operations, Finance and hiring teams
• Demonstrated ability to develop highly positive relationships with individuals and teams that are made up of diverse disciplines and cultural backgrounds resulting in effective working relationships across the company
• In-depth knowledge of recruiting techniques using social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, job boards, etc.) to ensure we’re reaching potential candidates in unique and creative ways.
• Ultimate team player; willing and excited to roll up your sleeves and contribute to all parts of the recruiting process with a positive attitude
• You show adaptability and resilience when faced with change or ambiguous problems.
• Advanced experience in ATS systems usage including candidate search, assessments and reporting.
• Excellent social skills including negotiating, influencing, problem solving and facilitation skills with experience establishing credibility and strong working relationships at all levels throughout the organization.
• Outstanding project management, attention to detail and collaboration skills.
• Ability to prioritize competing deadlines and tasks to manage deadlines and time effectively is critical.
• Analytical skills and reporting strongly desired.
• Computer proficiency with MS Office programs, HRIS systems including ATS systems.
• A passion for the running enthusiast and active lifestyle.
• Proven success partnering with internal clients to identify the right talent, skills and attributes and to counsel Managers when making hiring decisions.
• Embrace and live the Brooks values!
At Brooks, we celebrate diversity & equity. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment, and encourage people of all backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills to apply. Brooks is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, the presence of a sensory, physical or mental disability, medical condition, military status, marital status, pregnancy or child birth, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, political ideology, or any other non-merit based factors.
Apply for this job