Who We Are:
At Brooks, we believe a run can change a day, a life, the world. Everyone who works here is a key part of our obsession to make the best running gear on the planet. We want our business — which also happens to be our passion — to be a place where everyone feels welcome and comfortable being themselves. Our company culture defines us, bonds us together, and drives our success. We live this culture daily through our brand values: Runner First, Word is Bond, Champion Heart, There is no “I” in Run, and Keep Moving. This means we always solve for the runner, do what we say we will, give it our all, are generous with our humanity, and find a way to keep moving every day, because joy is kinetic.
Are you ready to help create something extraordinary?
The B2C Customer Service Representative, German speaker is responsible for providing industry-leading customer service to our direct consumers, mainly in the DACH region, by assisting them in selection and ordering of our products, handling questions via various media and providing assistance for returns and credits.
Additionally, as a member of the EMEA Customer Service Centre of Excellence, you will also play a prominent role in supporting the B2C Services in EMEA, including liaise with ECom & Global B2C services, in collaboration with the Customer Service Manager EMEA setting up, documenting and maintaining Standard Operating Procedures, SOP’s and Rules & Regulations for EMEA.
B2C Customer service:
• Seek positive timely solutions to all B2C customer’s questions and concerns
• Communicate with customers via phone, chat, email and social media
• Quote product pricing and availability to the end consumer
• Process returns
• Track and report recurring problems and act as a problem identifier and solver
• Monitor customer orders through web channels
• Daily release and fraud checks of eCommerce orders
• Work with credit to resolve invoicing errors
• Collaborate with the EMEA Ecommerce team on Product availability, merchandizing, complaints concerning website and/or processes
• Manage Brooks’ True Blue guarantee purchased thru our own website and other channels
• Other duties as assigned.
EMEA B2C Support:
• Go to person for B2C questions across EMEA Customer Service teams.
• Maintain documentation with regards to B2C SOP’s, FAQ, Policies & Guidelines
• Overlook and ensure smooth order flow on B2C webshop systems across EMEA; troubleshoot when discrepancies occur.
• Provide recommendations to EMEA Customer Service, ECommerce and IT concerning webshop Process Flows and System Enhancements
• Bachelor degree or equivalent experience required
• 1+ years customer service experience preferred
• Proficient German speaker, with basic cultural knowledge for the DACH area you are responsible for.
• Fluency in English
• Knowledge of athletic footwear, athletic apparel, and sports bras preferred
• Ability to manage time effectively and exhibit a strong ability to multi-task
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with adverse situations positively.
• Computer proficiency: Word, Excel, Outlook, Social Media
• Proven ability to work effectively independently as well as with a team
• Can work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a positive attitude
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, demonstrating effective listening through concise, clear verbal and written communication.
• Excellent interpersonal skills that inspire and build trust resulting in effective working relationships across the company.
• Basic knowledge of documenting Process Flows and Process descriptions
• Passionate participation in Brooks’ sports activities a plus, overridden by the ability to understand and empathize with the runner in order to develop loyal, engaging relationships with our customers and the Brooks community.
• Embraces and lives the Brooks values!
• 1-year contract, to begin with, but this is a long-term opportunity.
• 25 paid vacation days and 8 national holidays per year
• Contribution to your pension.
• Travel expenses reimbursement - but we currently work from home
• Health insurance contribution of 90%.
• Bonus and merit potential.
• Fantastic work location, as our offices are inside the Olympic Stadion!
• Fun team activities, such as (virtual) Bootcamp, Yoga, #RunHappy runs, along with gym discounts.
• Discount on Brooks products.
By submitting this application, you expressly make the following representations and warranties and give your consents as described below:
Brooks Sports, Inc. collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Brooks Sports, Inc.'s recruitment related activities as well as for organizational planning purposes globally. Consequently, Brooks Sports, Inc. may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants including for example setting up and conducting interviews and tests, evaluating and assessing the results thereto and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment processes including the final recruitment.
Brooks Sports, Inc. does not disclose your personal data to unauthorized third parties. However, as a global corporation consisting of multiple affiliated companies in various countries, Brooks Sports, Inc. has international sites and Brooks Sports, Inc. uses resources located throughout the world. Brooks Sports, Inc. may from time to time also use third parties to act on Brooks Sports, Inc.'s behalf. You agree to the fact that to the extent necessary your personal data may be transferred and/or disclosed to any company within Brooks Sports, Inc. group of companies as well as to third parties acting on Brooks Sports, Inc.'s behalf, including also transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided Brooks Sports, Inc. with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
At Brooks, we celebrate diversity & equity. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment, and encourage people of all backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills to apply. Brooks is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, the presence of a sensory, physical or mental disability, medical condition, military status, marital status, pregnancy or child birth, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, political ideology, or any other non-merit based factors.
Apply for this job