The Retail Marketing Coordinator is critical to our success with our retail partners. In partnership with the Sales, Marketing team and the EMEA Retail team, you will be supporting the execution of our retail marketing plans for Brooks retail partners to ensure a smooth delivery of our seasonal brand stories and in-store activations.
• Support the activation of retail marketing plans for our retailers based on the seasonal demand and sales plans for UK & IE and based on EMEA directives.
• Assist the execution of our retail marketing activities for key retailers (Key accounts, buying groups, Independent retailers) and standard POS programs.
• Support the Retail Marketing Manager in ensuring consistent and continuous visibility of the Brooks brand and products at POS (brick & mortar, online, social, PR, retail events) as well as continuous marketing support of Sales and Tech Reps to drive sell through.
• Execute project requests for in-store and digital retail.
• Execute shop-in-shop concepts, designated in-store campaign or brand floorspace or events for key retailers.
• Keep up-to-date on new POS tools, in particular digital retail tools and identify potential opportunities to innovate or improve our existing processes.
• Collaborate closely with other UK & IE marketing departments (Online/Social, PR, Event, Design) to ensure consistent and continuous brand messaging
• Bachelor’s degree (preferably in business/marketing) or apprenticeship in trade
• 1+ years of relevant sales and/or marketing experience (brand, footwear, retail & lifestyle experience)
• Fluency in English
• Drive & energetic, trend-conscious; sport-savvy
• Flexibility to work on own initiative or within team and cross-functional framework
• Excellent organizational and management skills
• Good knowledge of following software: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, (Graphic program a plus)
• Strong passion for the running enthusiast and practicing an active lifestyle;
• Able to generate new ideas and creative solutions;
• Car driver’s license
• Unwavering demonstration of Brooks’ brand values: Runner First, Word is Bond, Champion Heart, There’s No ‘I’ in Run, Keep Moving
Please note that this is not a remote role
Apply for this job