- Surf Technicians LLC
- United States
- Carlsbad, CA
- 5 year(s)
- Min Salary: $70000.00 - Max Salary: $80000.00 per Year
Surftech, “The original board manufacturing company,” is in search of a Controller to join the team in Carlsbad, CA.
• Management of Accounting team members, including hiring, training, supervision, and performance reviews.
• Management of the General Ledger including reconciliation of accounts and ensuring schedules are updated and
• Supervision of and contribution to monthly financial close.
• Publishing of period and YTD financial statements by 13th of the following month. Monthly financial package including budget vs actual comparisons, KPI’s, inventory, commentaries and other supplemental requests.
• Preparing annual budgets and forecasts.
• Work with all departments to establish expense budgets, monitor compliance and provide YTD updates.
• Oversee cash management by producing weekly reports and implementing revisions to projections based on YTD performance and needs.
• Ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local agencies and updates including.
• Supervision of all in-house audits (insurance, tax agencies, etc).
• Approval of weekly check run and disbursement requests.
• Oversight of all business transactions (invoicing, payments, banking, inventory adjustments, etc.) and familiarity with all activity that feeds to financial statements.
• Maintain relationship with bank, act as main signatory, process wire and ACH transfers and monitor associated costs including monthly fees, credit card rates, merchant services, etc.
• Track and survey all fixed asset depreciation and disposal schedules.
• Oversight of corporate insurance policies, including managing annual policy renewals, handling claims/issues that arise, etc.
• Guiding financial decisions through analytical reporting and monitoring and enforcing policies and procedures.
• Presentation of financial results at quarterly board of director’s meetings and draft subsequent meeting minutes.
• Provide all reports, documents and answer questions from CPA for annual corporate tax filings.
• All periodic/adhoc financial reporting and requests.
• Minimum of 5 years experience in General Ledger management, budgeting, forecasting and related responsibilities.
• Solid understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
• Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines by prioritizing workloads.
• Possess excellent analytical skills and a keen attention to detail.
• A self-starter with problem solving skills.
• Must have a courteous, friendly, enthusiastic, professional demeanor that acts as a team player in a fast-paced environment.
• Proficiency and skill in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Power Point, and advanced Excel).
• NetSuite experience a plus.
• Knowledge of and ability to navigate Google Suite.
• Human Resources experience a plus.
• A motivated individual with creativity and cooperative attitude.
Compensation: commensurate with experience.
Please submit your brief cover letter, resume and salary requirements through Malakye.com. We ask you respect our busy schedule and therefore will not be accepting direct phone calls. Surftech is an equal opportunity employer.
Allowance towards company medical insurance program; paid vacation, sick and paid holidays; board perks; small, lively office with a friendly, active team.