NSP is a world leader in Surf and SUP related watercraft. From Foil to elite SUP race boards NSP strives to bring Performance, design, technology and value to the watersports marketplace. Headquartered in Bangkok Thailand NSP is considered a top tier Brand in Surf and SUP today.
We’re looking for a North American Brand and Field Manager for NSP Surf and Stand Up Paddle Products who will report to the Global Brand Manager and Surf Technicians CEO.
The position will be located in the Surf Technicians Corporate headquarters located in Carlsbad California. It is a fast paced and exciting position with direct access with the decision makers. The right candidate must be self-starter, detailed and a great communicator.
- This position is the eyes, ears, face and voice of NSP North America.
- It requires a streamlined communication channels between NSP Global and Surftech in North America.
- Build long term NSP brand equity, sales volume, market share and profitability.
- Will require up to 50% travel during certain times of the year.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Be the key link and voice between NSP International HQ, Surf Technicians North America and the Market.
2. Conceptualize and effectively communicate NSP brand image and message to all stakeholders.
3. Support Sales Manager and external reps to create and achieve NSP sales budgets.
4. Support respective marketing personal to ensure websites, social media and other marketing platforms are up to date and current.
5. Educate and train sales team, reps and retailers on NSP product and Key selling points.
6. Conduct Demos, events, tradeshows, retail education.
7. Propose sales and Marketing strategies for North America market.
8. Implement and manage all NSP related Marketing and communication programs across North America.
9. Play and active role in the Sales and Operations (S&OP) process as it relates to NSP.
10. Analyze market trends and customer feedback to determine future product offerings.
11. Play an active role in the Global NSP range planning.
12. Manage team riders and ambassadors and coordinate with NSP Headquarters.
13. Follow work assignments from the Managing director.
14. Provide monthly reports related to the brand performance, market trends, research and competitors.
15. Support all warranty issues in North America.
16. Test product and provide feedback when required.
17. Attend International Sales Meeting in both North American and Thailand.
18. Must hold a valid and current US Passport.
⏵ Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent industry knowledge.
⏵ Experience in Surf, SUP and Foil and related fields a must.
⏵ 3 to 5 years work experience in related field.
⏵ Brand management experience/Marketing/ or Product Development a plus.
⏵ We are looking for a motivated, creative and good team player with strong leadership skills. Must be well organized, analytical and a problem solver.
⏵ Related manufacturing and development experience a bonus.
⏵ Experience managing website CMS, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram important.
⏵ Candidate must be a good listener and communicator.
Compensation will be a combination of Base Salary and a override bonus based on sales based on experience and background.
Please submit resume and letter of interest through Malakye.com