Modern Everyday Carry and Outdoor Tool Brand (quietcarry.com)
Salary - 58K-70K DOE plus annual bonus
This is a cross over position for Digital Marketing and E-commerce. We are an everyday carry brand specializing in saltwater knives and tools seeking a Marketing/E-commerce manager to contribute to the sustained growth of the company. Our digital business is flourishing and we need someone to take it to the next level through our website and social media marketing. In exchange for a great gig with flex hours and location we require strict attention to detail, reliability, and an eagerness to assist the brands overall duties. Initial role - help create system and workflow processes from the ground up. This is a unique role for a highly motivated individual who is interested in joining a small startup organization and making an immediate impact.
Provide a well-rounded, immersive brand experience by ensuring product, commerce and marketing contents are balanced and relevant. Engage with Brand, Creative and Content Management to obtain and curate website content. Responsible for daily e-commerce operations. Maintain all website content such as - product inventory forecasting, sales analysis and projection.
• Brand Management: Produce insights and develop strategies to increase brand awareness to drive product sales.
• Influencer & Community Development: develop and rollout plans for building and fostering a community around the brand to generate grassroots awareness. Tell the story of our brands purely and authentically in the outdoor industry.
• Public Relations/Digital: Identify and leverage website marketing, social media channels and initiatives.
• Leads Social Media marketing programs/objectives
• Manages Digital Portfolio content.
• Develops sports marketing strategies and activation.
• Maintains ongoing knowledge of products and brand.
• Develops Marketing schedules and timelines in order to increase sales activities and brand awareness.
Manages metrics analysis and periodic reporting.
Provide a well-rounded, immersive brand experience by ensuring product, commerce and editorial contents are balanced and relevant. Engage with Brand, Creative and Content Management to obtain and curate website content.
• Institute and implement e-commerce initiatives
• Drive traffic to digital platforms by refining online searches and advertising methods