- United States
- Irvine, CA
- 5 year(s)
- Not Available
Tavik is in search of a Merchandiser to join the team in Irvine, CA.
GENERAL SUMMARY //
The Merchandiser will be responsible for overseeing and creating the layout strategy across all store-types related to our consigned business partners. Successful candidates will enjoy partnering cross functionally and communicating and building rapport with partnered stores. The candidate will also be adept in analyzing sell through and spotting trends. A successful candidate will be able to act quickly and move with urgency in a fast paced ever changing environment. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a necessity.
Incipio, LLC, one of the OC’s fastest growing and most dynamic companies is looking for a highly-motivated Merchandiser.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES //
• Establish visual merchandising guidelines and overall visual expression of the brand collectively
• Oversee and create layout strategy across all store-types while developing guidelines in partnership with creative and brand teams
• Develop assortment plans for stores as well as assortment sheets
• Communication liaison with stores to ensure company brand alignment across stores
• Identify opportunities to streamline and simplify communications to the stores
• Partner with planning to develop plans to react to business trends by reviewing forecasts, sales, receipts, and inventory flow
• Analyze sales trends versus forecast and highlight any significant call outs
• Take initiative to create opportunities and maximize sales opportunities
• Partner and communicate with Planning, Marketing, and Logistics
• Bachelor’s Degree (finance, operations, retail management, or business) or five years relevant experience preferred
• Five years of experience in assistant buying or allocation with emphasis on merchandising
• Demonstrated business communication skills, including but not limited to verbal and written communication skills, and interpersonal skills.
• Experience in a retail environment and understanding of the supply chain is a plus
• Strong attention to detail; Exceptional problem solving & analytical skills
• Strong focus on retail math, inventory flows, key performance matrix and forecasting models
TO APPLY //
Please submit your application via the link provided and be sure to let us know industry resource, Malakye hooked you up!
ABOUT INCIPIO - TAVIK //
Customer focused, product centric. Founded in Southern California in 1999, Incipio's strategy begins with a commitment to our customers and a passion for amazing product. The strategy behind the formula that has driven Incipio's success is based on operational excellence coupled with a commitment to product design, all backed by a robust manufacturing proficiency. Today, the mobile consumer seeks lifestyle brands and products that resonate with them. Incipio's strategy of delivering a mix of premium company owned brands, licensed blue chip brands, and retail have quickly cemented Incipio as the dominant global supplier to the industry. Incipio's global presence allows the company to deliver mobile device accessories and solutions to a diversified customer base quickly and efficiently. What was once a startup that grew out of a suburban garage has turned into an international powerhouse, with an incredibly diverse portfolio of company owned brands and licensed brands fused with a wide assortment of products that reach mobile consumers everywhere technology is purchased. With a far-reaching footprint and retail reach of over 50,000 storefronts spanning multiple categories; Incipio's range and presence is unparalleled. Incipio's business model flourishes with a commitment to our customers and a passion for amazing products.
Incipio is an equal opportunities and affirmative action employer. You can find out more at www.incipio-group.com.